New
Find
Notify
Tools

LH Kimber 8400???
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I was reading an old online G&A article tonight and it said that the Kimber 8400 was available in LH?

Anyone know if this is/was correct?

ken

Posts: 190 | Location: Mountains of Virginia | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rumors were started late last year they would be making one "In the future"
All we can do is pray.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6644 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Kimber of Oregon was available in LH but not the current 84M from Kimber America. Two different companies.

NRA life member,Colt Armoror

Posts: 33 | Location: NY | Registered: 04 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think Kimber of Oregon make LH only in .22LR and .223 length. They got their big game rifles off the ground just before they closed shop and I never saw or heard of a LH in the larger rifles.

Posts: 286 | Registered: 25 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They made the 82 which is a 22 and the 84 that was a short action 223,221FB ect.The 89BGR was only right hand.

NRA life member,Colt Armoror

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I live minutes away from the Kimber factory and I have spoken to the Kimber manager several times about a LH model. I will sum it up for you....Forget It!!!

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I guess when Kimber was locaated on the Left coast they were more willing to make a Left handed rifle. Smiler

Posts: 286 | Registered: 25 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post