THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Beretta 682 gold E trap combo left handed

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta 682 gold E trap combo left handed
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of foxfire
posted
I just bought a Beretta 682 Gold E Trap combo,
Factory left handed. What a beauty to shoot. Right out of the box it handles well. It improved my score dramatically right away without making any adjustments.
The gun fits well and some adjustments are being made. I can't wait to get back out there and give it another try. Bravo Beretta

No good deed goes unpunished.

Posts: 359 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Are they offering sporting versions in LH now?

I had to restock my 682 to get a left hand a few years ago

Posts: 2851 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 02 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of foxfire
posted Hide Post
The answer would be a yes. Here's a link to the place I bought mine. They show 3 or 4 different versions of the sporting model left handed available now.
Lefty Berettas

No good deed goes unpunished.

Posts: 359 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote