THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Where to sell my left hand guns?

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to sell my left hand guns?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am planning a retirement outside the US and want to start selling some of my weapons. Several cost more than $5000. Where and how is the best way to sell them? I gave a couple to my son in law and he just put them in the basement so I don't care to leave something expensive in his care.
army aviator

Posts: 595 | Location: camdenton mo | Registered: 16 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The title of my post should be Where to sell my left hand weapons. I guess I need new glasses.

army aviator

Posts: 595 | Location: camdenton mo | Registered: 16 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cmfic1
posted Hide Post
The AR classifieds seem to move quite a bit of stuff.
We are also allowed to post LH firearms in the LH forum on here, seems to get more views there.

Guns America, Guns International & Gunbroker are real good for buying & selling.

Tell us what you have! Big Grin

Rod

--------------------------------
"A hunter should not choose the cal, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong"
Bob Hagel

Posts: 977 | Location: Alberta, Canada. | Registered: 10 May 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
army aviator,

Welcome, and please feel free to post photos, descriptions, and prices for your rifles in this forum.

George
P.S. I edited your title for you.

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GeorgeS:
army aviator,

Welcome, and please feel free to post photos, descriptions, and prices for your rifles in this forum.

please, please, please....

Posts: 504 | Location: Denton, Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
<Andrew cempa>
posted
Army Aviator

I'm in Richland, a stones thow from Camdenton-PM me a list of your LH firearms-I may be interested in a few.

Once question, why would you decide to give up your (right of) arms and move to a "foreign" country? Not Central/S America I hope?

Army Engineer (Ret)

One of Us
Picture of cmfic1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andrew cempa:
PM me a list of your LH firearms-I may be interested in a few

Better yet, list them here, so ALL can have a shot at them

Rod

--------------------------------
"A hunter should not choose the cal, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong"
Bob Hagel

Posts: 977 | Location: Alberta, Canada. | Registered: 10 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmfic1:
quote:
PM me a list of your LH firearms-I may be interested in a few

Better yet, list them here, so ALL can have a shot at them

+1

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

Posts: 4593 | Location: TX | Registered: 03 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cheshire
posted Hide Post
here here.....if for no other reason so us poor folk can drool! lol

left hand fire arms seem to move quick here.

cc

“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, hearing the old ones wail, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters, while riding his gelding.”
Genghis Khan

Posts: 174 | Location: Saratoga, Wyoming | Registered: 28 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ROSCOE has offered to help me post pictures. I need to take pictures and send them to him. I went shooting yesterday rather than take pictures. Some of what I have are:

A NIB Winchester Model 70 limited addition in 300WSM from the old custom shop. Has gold engraving on floor plate. I think there were 45 made; 15 in each of the 3 WSM calibers.

Two Serengeti custom rifles built on Montana Arms 1999 barreled actions. One in 300WSM & one in 376 Steyr

A Sauer Drilling in 12x12x 30-06. Only 10 rounds through rifle.

A Dakota Model 10 in 7x57 with Special Selection English

A Carl Gustaf in 25-06. This is one of the smoothest actions ever made.

An Alpha Grand Slam in 284 Win

A Browning A-Bolt in 270WSM in a custom fitted Lone Wolf Stock. Very lite and could be at least 4 0zs less with a smaller scope and Talley lite weight bases. Has a 4.5x14xLeupold scope. Also have the orginal stock.

A Browning BPS 20 ga youth model

What do you want to see first?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Army Aviator

I'm in Richland, a stones thow from Camdenton-PM me a list of your LH firearms-I may be interested in a few.

Once question, why would you decide to give up your (right of) arms and move to a "foreign" country? Not Central/S America I hope?

I went through Richland twice on Monday. I have listed some of what I have in another post.
Army Engineer (Ret)

one of us
Picture of talentrec
posted Hide Post
I'd love to see the Dakota!

Pete

Posts: 809 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would like to see all of them. Even the little BPS.

Posts: 2826 | Location: Houston | Registered: 01 May 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by army aviator:
ROSCOE has offered to help me post pictures.

Charlie, what happened to the Photobucket account you had?

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
George,

I am not sure I still know how to use it. I think my daughter helped me when I had pictures of my safari. I did take pictures of 5 of them and next I will down load them and see what they look like.

posted Hide Post
I use Hunt101.com (it's free); it may not be as polished a web site as Photobucket, but there are a LOT fewer complaints about being able to hotlink photos. Wink

George

One of Us
posted Hide Post
George,

Thanks, I will give it a try as this posting has generated a lot of interest.

posted Hide Post
Charlie,

I think you'll find it easy to use.

It will even give you the UBB code needed to hotlink to the photo (for this site, cut and paste the code in the 'Medium Image' field.

For example, my LH Rem. 700 .243 AI

My LH M-70.470 Capstick

Let me know if you run into a problem.

George

One of Us
posted Hide Post
George,
I registered on the site you recommended and I am still waiting for their e-mail message that will authorize me to post pictures. I have been waiting about 6 hours.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
George,

I found their e-mail as my computer sent it to junk mail. I have registered and now I am trying to load my pictures on to their web site with little success so far.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
George,
for a second there, I thought he had a Capstick for sale!! I was all over it for a second!

Posts: 2163 | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Scotty,

Do you need one? Send me a PM; I might be selling mine.

George

One of Us
posted Hide Post
George,
PM sent your way.

Posts: 2163 | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote