THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Checking the interest on a couple LH rifles

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Checking the interest on a couple LH rifles
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of sam308
posted
I have the following that I am considering selling and thought I would see if there is any interest here before posting pics and prices:
LH Browning A-bolt Stainless Stalker .338WM and Nikon Monarch 3-12 with BDC reticle.
LH Browning A-bolt Hunter .300WSM with Leupold Vari X-III with duplex reticle.

Thanks,
Sam

Posts: 344 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 27 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cheshire
posted Hide Post
perhaps....wife is still in texas selling the house....she didn't get an accurate count on the guns I loaded in the motorhome. pm and will send email

“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, hearing the old ones wail, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters, while riding his gelding.”
Genghis Khan

Posts: 174 | Location: Saratoga, Wyoming | Registered: 28 March 2010Reply With Quote