THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    LH .257 Weatherby Mk. 5 Ultralight W/Rings (REDUCED AGAIN)

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LH .257 Weatherby Mk. 5 Ultralight W/Rings (REDUCED AGAIN)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Coltchris
posted
FINAL PRICE REDUCTION - SEE LAST POST.

PKG. BROKEN UP - NOW PRICED INDIVIDUAL.

Listing for a friend who can no longer shoot LH due to shoulder surgery. The rifle is as stated in title & in excellent condition. The only marks I can find on it are the finish rub on the stock comb (see picture) and a slight blemish on the floorplate. It has approx. 120 rounds fired and he is the original owner. The scope is a Leupold VXIII and has a bullet drop compensator turret installed by Leupold and calibrated for 115 gr. NBT @ 3300 fps (it works, he dropped a nice antelope last year @ 375 yds.!). Included are (32) new Weatherby cases & (6) once fired, RCBS dies, and (60) loaded rounds (115 gr. NBT w/68 gr. IMR-7828)in plastic cases. Will provide 3-day unfired inspection.

$1750 shipped (FIRM)

I was going to buy for myself, but my AR Pkg. listed for last week didn't sell. If you do the math, this is one helluva deal.

[IMG]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/coltchris2009/2010-06-19015.jpg[/IMG

Talk is cheap - except when Congress does it.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to
take an ass whoopin'

NRA Life Member

Posts: 837 | Location: NW Michigan | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Coltchris
posted Hide Post
Talked to him this morning and definately no trades. He reluctantly agreed to split if necessary as follows:

Rifle only w/rings: $1225 shipped.
Scope only: $350 shipped. (SPF)
(60)Loaded rounds: $120 + shipping
(32)New cases: $40 + shipping
RCBS Dies: $25 + shipping

Will sell rifle w/last (3) items included for $1400 shipped

take an ass whoopin'

NRA Life Member

Posts: 837 | Location: NW Michigan | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Coltchris
posted Hide Post
LAST PRICE REDUCTION:

Rifle only w/rings: $1225 shipped.
Scope only: $350 shipped. (SPF)
(60)Loaded rounds: $120 + shipping
(32)New cases: $40 + shipping
RCBS Dies: $25 + shipping

ALL THATS LEFT ABOVE FOR $1300 SHIPPED!!!!!

take an ass whoopin'

NRA Life Member