New
Find
Notify
Tools

LH Tikka T3 Stainless
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This may be old news to some but I just saw two Left Hand Tikka T3 Lite Stainless rifles on Gunbroker. I wasn't aware the T3 was going to be available in LH. The calibers I saw were (as you might have guessed, '06 and 270). At least there is another LH option out there.

Posts: 314 | Location: Pagosa Springs, Colorado | Registered: 21 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Johnny_Revolver
posted Hide Post
We have them here on sale in Australia even, same calibre range as Sako, pretty much. Why doesnt anyone offer a .308 in LH? I think Ruger is the only one.

Posts: 131 | Location: South east Queensland Australia | Registered: 28 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Was not aware the T3 was available for us!
This is an awesome rifle...I put a call out to the FFL who always seems to come through for me to find one.
Anyone know if there's anything available besides 270 and 30-06?

Ken

Posts: 190 | Location: Mountains of Virginia | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
All I've seen is the 270.

Here's one on Gunbroker:
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?item=57650065

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12545 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is a 308 on gunbroker!!!!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just saw that too!!!

Wish I could find out exactly what's available. Their website doesn't even have the LH version listed...

Can anyone help?

ken

Posts: 190 | Location: Mountains of Virginia | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Johnny_Revolver
posted Hide Post
A .308 in left hand, or just a T3 .308? I`m in Australia, by the way CRYBABY Somewhat smaller market so we don`t always get a big range. Just what they are sure will sell.

Posts: 131 | Location: South east Queensland Australia | Registered: 28 August 2005Reply With Quote