THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM LEFTIES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Shooting  Hop To Forums  Lefties    Activity on the Ruger African page

Moderators: GeorgeS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Activity on the Ruger African page
 Login/Join

Picture of Coloradokiwi
posted
Check out the Ruger site,there has been activity on the African page.
A pic has been posted of a lefthanded "standard' rifle supposed to illustrate what the African is going to look like.
Maybe they have finally pulled there fingers out and done something,or its bloody cold here for "Mid 2007" and I bought my Xmas tree a tad early.

Posts: 11 | Location: Colorado / South Island New Zealand | Registered: 21 October 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BW
posted Hide Post
Did a search, found a couple Ruger forums, but neither had an Africa section that I could see.

How about a link?

Brian

Posts: 778 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Coloradokiwi
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11 | Location: Colorado / South Island New Zealand | Registered: 21 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Link directly to the page is below.
http://www.ruger.com/Firearms/FAProdView?model=7180&return=Y

Joe

"I can't be over gunned because the animal can't be over dead"-Elmer Keith

Posts: 551 | Location: Northwestern Wisconsin | Registered: 09 April 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
** Left-handed version available mid-2007.

A bit tardy already; I wonder when they're going to actually release it.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote