Notify
Tools

JTEX safari in Argentina -some photos-
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
fox kiled with shotgun a bit of wing shooting dinner time

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
dorado fishing with trolling surubi a type of cat fish

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
delicious dorados

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Kevins old buffalo cow

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
BUFFALO BULL ONE SHOT STOP WITH A 458LOTT .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
CAPIBARAS

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
RELAXING AT THE LODGE

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
im very jealous ,but lately DRPOZZI send me to guide groups of retiired italians taking some few doves and perquits ......... ConfusedI WANT TO GO IN NEXT SAFARI SPECIALLY NIGTH HUNTING

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Don't feel bad. I didn't really want to tell you this, but Juan said that you didn't know where the beautiful women were, so he had to give the old hunters to you............. dancing

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
very very old guy and their wives ,becuase some years ago ,he guided some millionaires in their 80s with their 27 years old wives in a safari in la patagonia just ask him he dindnt take me ............. Frowner

One of Us
posted Hide Post
yes this is the EXTREME DANGEROUS PLACE WE HUNT its wild but any real hunter would love it .

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Great pictures, Juan.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12549 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Geeez...JTex in Argentina, JTex, in Africa? I thought there was a recession going on? :-)

Posts: 20090 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I guess that all depends on which area of the market you play in!

In all seriousness I am very fortunate to be able to do these things.

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
hope to hunt with you next year again but i need to visit Texas first and take a few game .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jim its seems that the new game is destroy Juans perhaps many outfitters dont like you can contact him directly for less money .Althoug he has many many outfitters that love him ,i just dont understand .