Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Grandpa Bob his son Aaron and granson Phill
www.Huntinginargentina.com.ar

Posts: 74 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just wonderful. As an old guy I promise you will view these pictures over and over and over.

Posts: 1067 | Location: Mentone, Alabama | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The green birds look like parrots ???? I shot some in the Canal Zone a long time ago and it was a lot of fun.

DB Bill aka Bill George

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Thank you friends ,MacLawhorn family from North Carolina came every year ,and it was real funny to see Phil and my son hunting hunters from all the world are very similar and they get a lot of fun hunting birds and foxes.Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Due to numerous asking regarding capibara hunting ,we can assure that you will see and have a lot of possibilities to kill one ,with bow is another matter you will surely hit some but they always jump into the water and sometimes losted or eated by alligators.For exporting capibaras trophies you need CITES permit ,DrJuan Pablo Pozzi .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Great pictures. I am very excited about my trip next week. See you soon, amigo.

Bill dancing

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote