New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting Trip to Uruguay at Easter
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Looks like the weather here in Southern Albert is going to get rather nasty .. A bunch of snow is forecast with lows going down to - 34 C .... And in the Southern Hemisphere the summers appear to be in full swing and hot - at least from my three different sources ... It is just about time to get back down south and do some shooting. I have the week after Easter off (April) (I'm a middle school teacher) and I think it would be a blast (literally) to go back to Uruguay and fire a couple thousand shotgun shells at doves and wild pigeons, and perdiz, and ducks. No pressure .. first class service with the famous (darn near legendary) Lorenzo ... At that time of the year it is too early to hunt bears .. and it'll be great to get away.. I've done lots of hunting to compare ... Uruguay is a wonderful place with absolutely charming first class folks .. Anyone want to come with me ? I'd like to go with four or five others if possible .. I met a bunch of guys from Florida at the Miami airport last July who were going down there to shoot .. and a group seemed like a lot of fun ..

Posts: 168 | Location: The Great White North | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With Quote