ACCURATERELOADING.COM WORLD HUNTING REPORT FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Rest Of The World    HUNTINGINARGENTINA, Willy (PH) and Juan Pablo Pozzi (MD &PH) prefer showing some pict

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HUNTINGINARGENTINA, Willy (PH) and Juan Pablo Pozzi (MD &PH) prefer showing some pict
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v397/foerster/Wingshooting/100_1060.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 74 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Juan: the third picture shows a monster...how many C.I.C. points got this head?.
Waidmannsheil!

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
I DONT KNOW HOW MANY CIC POINTS I ONLY KNOW THAT ALL THE RED STAG OF THE LAST SEASON AND MOST OF THE BUFFALOS WERE SCI GOLD MEDALS,WE HAVE 100 SUCCES IN BUFFALO,95 PERCENT IN RED STAG,100 PERCENT IN WILD BOARS ,BLACKBUCKS ANTILOPES ,AXIS ,AND FALLOW DEER.WE ARE TRYING TO GIVE THE OPORTUNITY TO HUNT EVEN FOR THE BLUE COLLAR HUNTER SO WE MADE SOME REAL SPECAIL OFERTS BUT IN 3 DAYS ALL THE OFERTS WERE TAKEN .IN THE FUTURE WE WILL MAKE TOTALLY FREE HUNTING AND FISHING CAMPS FOR YOUNG HUNTERS WE WILL BE TEACHING SHOOTING WITH THE 3 GUNS,TRACKING,DOGS ,SURVIVAL MEDICINE,FISHING,KNIFE HUNTING,MEDICINE,4X4S,ETC.MY PARTNER WILLY BELONGS TO A FAMILY OF GERMAN ORIGIN ,BUT THEY CAME FROM KENIA WHERE THEY LIVE OF IVORY HUNTING,AND HE CAN TEACH ,A LOT TO THE YOUNG HUNTERS,THE REST OFTHE PHS ARE EX MILITARY AND THEY CAN TEACH YOU FROM PERSONAL DEFENSE TO HORSE RIDING.JUAN

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
jaegers if you want more information please ask us or you can contact RAY ATKINSON .WE SPECIALIZE IN HANDGUN HUNTING TOO.JUAN

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Juan,
Hello my friend, and excellent set of photos and I look forward to our future in Argentina.
Ray

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
THANKS RAY ,I JUST FINISHED A PREDATOR HUNT WITH AN ITALIAN COLLECTOR AND WE ARE HUNTING CLOUDS OF DUCKS.JUAN RAY ATKINSON IS MY REPRESENTANT SO DONT HESITATE IN CONSULT THEM .JUAN

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Was the hog killed with knives?

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by william goldberg:
Was the hog killed with knives?

From the information posted on their website. I think it was.

Mink and Wall Tents don't go together. Especially when you are sleeping in the Wall Tent.
DRSS .470 & .500

Posts: 1051 | Location: The Land of Lutefisk | Registered: 23 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
yes it both boars where taken with knives by drRon Lildjehead and his son hes a member of this forum and a well known hunter .juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Willy and Juan, those are some really nice stags! All of the photos are great, thanks for sharing them.

~Ann

Posts: 19149 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Ann the red stag can be hunted in our consecion with pistols ,so is the puma i can guaranteed all the species in a week .Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Juan

This Stags are really nice Eeker. How big are the estates where you usally hunt them !

s.

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
We hunt red stag in two states Neuquen in LOS ANDES mountains and in LA Pampa state we always hunt in open ranches free land .Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA