Find
Notify
Tools

Patagonia
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Beautiful country and one I must visit some day. What a fine place for Tahr and Chamois that might be.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Patagonia in summer

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
These are photos of the activities we are performing at the PATAGONIA,in february we conduct shark fishing,scuba diving and wild boar hunting safaris ,in our winter red stag hunting,geese hunting,and 2 species of partriges,during july we hunt and practice snowsky ,we have too survival courses teached by SF personnel in mountain units .Ill be feeding this posts with more photos of the PATAGONIA .Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
Very nice, Juan. You do keep busy! Smiler

KG

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
My wife and my son 10 years ago ,during the red stag roaring season .Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
CHOELE CHOEL ,RIO NEGRO.PETER CAPSTICK HUNTING AREA.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of Gayne C. Young
posted Hide Post
Again, great pics

Visit my homepage
www.gaynecyoung.com

Posts: 710 | Location: Fredericksburg, Texas | Registered: 10 July 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Dear friends during the first 10 day of february ill be in the patagonia,scuba diving,fishing,and hunting boars ,any interested is welcome ,in the late february we began with the red stag operation .Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
ANOTHER TROPHY FROM LA PATAGONIA

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Patagonia is beautiful. I spent a week years ago based in Punta Arenas flying down to Antarctica. Didn't get to do any hunting or fishing, but got to see a lot of the area. Magnificient country.

Posts: 11729 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
I here in the Patagonia Atlantic coast in in the front of the sea after catching some crabs for eating this nigth ,tomorrow we will go to hunt boars from horseback with some gauchos ,wen i return ill post photos of the expedition .JUAN

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Where was the first picture taken? It looks a lot like the country north of Bariloche. What kind of game is there south of Esquel? Wish I were there. Gianni

Posts: 183 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 22 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of HUNTS
posted Hide Post
My trip to Patagonia 13 years ago remains the high point of my overseas travels. I spent the month of November trout fishing from Bariloche south to El Bolson and Esquel. We had a rental car and camped, fished, and took a trip to Camarones to see the penguinaria.

For me there is no place like Argentina. Even living the good life here in Montana doesn't begin to compare. Kudos Juan!

Posts: 161 | Location: Bozeman, Montana | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i can post thosands of photos of Juans hunting experience but i believe its enough ...

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote