New
Find
Notify
Tools

txpo?
 Login/Join

<Bighorn Hunting 1>
posted
I don't know if you or getting a commission for booking with outfitters you hunt with,but I do know there is no way they can beat my prices.If anyone wants to compare prices and quality of hunts please email me. Please stop trying to steal clients. This is not good business.

one of us
Picture of TXPO
posted Hide Post
Bighorn,

I did not mean to step on any toes and I apologize. I am not making any commissions on referals for anyone. I simply wanted to steer someone in the direction of another good outfitter, one that I have personally hunted with, in case he was not able to get ahold of you for whatever reason. My outfitter saw my post to Jon Sabo and requested that I delete it.

Again, I apologize for any misunderstanding.

Posts: 700 | Location: Wallis, Texas | Registered: 14 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Badboyz
posted Hide Post
If anyone needs a reference on Rodney or Bighorn let me know. I had a great hunt and don't mind sharing the details.

posted Hide Post
Same here. If anybody needs some details of the operation let me know and will be glad to discuss the matter with you. Excellent place to hunt.

Posts: 22 | Location: Carlsbad New Mexico | Registered: 15 February 2003Reply With Quote