Find
Notify
Tools

IMPRESSIVE BOAR KILLED A FEW HOURS AGO
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
BOAR KILLED BY AN SPANISH CLIENT HE IS HERE IN HIS HONEYMOON WITH HIS WIFE ,AFTER KILLING 553 DOVES IN A DAY AND SEVERAL BIG GAME ,MY SON SPOTTED THIS IMPRESSIVE BOAR AND HE KILLED IT WITH MY CZ308.JUAN

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
a sow killed by the same hunter

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Man that is a beauty!!! Did you run him with your dogs or spot and stalk. How much did it weigh? Good job clap

Doug McMann
www.skinnercreekhunts.com
ph# 250-476-1288
Fax # 250-476-1288
PO Box 27
Tatlayoko Lake, BC
Canada
V0L 1W0
email skinnercreek@telus.net

Posts: 1227 | Location:  | Registered: 21 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gumboot458
posted Hide Post
Way to go Juan ... thumb

Thats a big pig .... clap What bullet did he use in the 308 ....

.If it can,t be grown , its gotta be mined ....

Posts: 3445 | Location: Copper River Valley , Prudhoe Bay , and other interesting locales | Registered: 19 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
We used military fmjs one shot stops in all the hogs ,we will post some photos later of the injures ,why we use fmjs ,because we gaet a lot free,we shoot from hares to buffalos and injure cows with them with good results in al the cases.Why a cz brno because its the only rifle that can support more than 20 years of continue abuse.Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Another photo of the boar.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Feral ram ,in my opinion only good to test bullet performance ,as they are stupid ,the meat is disgusting ,and in some ocassion the stomped my truck.One of 22 killed in the same safari.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
injured by spanish hunter ,finished in the bush with mossberg 590 buckshot and the aid of LANHUEL.Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Boars killed by clients with the aid of my son .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Juan.

Looks great from here. Andre`speaks highly of you and the hunt down there. I begin to see why. Wink

DRSS: HQ Scandinavia. Chapters in Sweden & Norway

Posts: 2805 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 09 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why a cz brno because its the only rifle that can support more than 20 years of continue abuse.Juan

Please say MAUSER Wink

DRSS: HQ Scandinavia. Chapters in Sweden & Norway

Posts: 2805 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 09 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Jens yes ,MAUSER ,actions are the best ,period.My rifle was used in competition,guiding ,and in heavy shooting while i was in the army and it continues going .Ihave several rifles all mauser actions cz ,or argentine 1909

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very impressive boar. Also, Amen on the need to kill a feral ram. Domestic sheep should be shot.

The Hunt goes on forever, the season never ends.

I didn't learn this by reading about it or seeing it on TV. I learned it by doing it.

Posts: 729 | Location: Central TX | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Karoo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Domestic sheep should be shot.

As a breeder of fine merino sheep for many human generations I have to disagree!
I reckon ferals could be good hunting, though, just a pity their meat is not famous Karoo lamb...
Great pig too.

Posts: 779 | Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
sheep, we call them "Range Maggots" here in Idaho.

Rich
Buffalo Killer

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Austin Hunter
posted Hide Post
The occasional feral merino is good long range target practice for my 300 UMAG.

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" -- Ronald Reagan

"Ignorance of The People gives strength to totalitarians."

Want to make just about anything work better? Keep the government as far away from it as possible, then step back and behold the wonderment and goodness.

Posts: 3046 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 05 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Some more big game i found in seconds here

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote