New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wing shooting with John Airala
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I just returned from a most enjoyable wing shoot arranged by John Airala, forum aka jon air. John placed our group in two high end estancias in the La Pampa area. The accomodations were well above what was expected or anticipated. One of our group was able to also take a red stag. Two are still there pursuing red stag.

The wingshooting of doves and pigeons was outstanding to say the least. Anyone considering an Argentine wingshoot should definitely consider booking with John Airala. You may view his website: www.sportingdestinations.com

Geoff

Shooter

Posts: 620 | Location: Mossyrock, WA | Registered: 25 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Aloha Geoff, Sounds like you all had a great time. Sorry I had to cancel. Damn job gets in the way more and more. Email me the details when you get a chance. I pick up my email at one airport or another or the various hotels.
Mike

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JohnAir
posted Hide Post
Mike,
Let me take this opportunity to remind you that your hunt is still waiting for you any time you would like to take it. I was sorry that you could not make it with the others this time.

John

one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
I'm going to add a little background to this story. A group of us booked a trip with John last year. While we experienced some excellent shooting some things just didn't work out as planned; travel problems, breakdowns of communication, ammo glitches, etc.

All it took was one phone call to John Airala and he made it right. He arranged a better "re-do" hunt for those involved without any hesitation.

It is good to know there are still outfitters/PH's like John still out there. His word is his bond.

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote