New
Find
Notify
Tools

electric type in argentina
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
we're on the way to argentina next week to do some red stag and duck hunting - what type of electrical outlets are there. i.e. 110v, 220 v. like europe? just so we would bring the right adapter along to charge cameras etc.

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of invader66
posted Hide Post
http://www.walkabouttravelgear.com/c_argen.htm

220/240 50HZ

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club

Posts: 1684 | Location: Walker Co,Texas | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Butchloc:
In Argentina we use 220 v. Almost all the electric appliance manufactured lately have an universal adapter 110/240v. Search yours.
Welcome to Argentina,
www.Huntinginargentina.com.ar

Posts: 74 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thanks guys

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Good luck !!
Where (province) are you going for red stags??

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wellcome Butchloc!!. Out of curiosity, may I ask where are you going and who is your outfitter?.
Bonne Chasse Wink

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
the stag is with outdoor passport & toby griffith and ducks is with luis sier

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Ducks & red stags ?? must be in La Pampa.. bewildered

What rifle/caliber do you plan to use??

Good luck
L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Conratulations for visiting our great country you will like it ,we are now in the roaring of red stags,and you will kill thousands of ducks if you need something in the country only contact me .juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
toby has a 300 ultra mangleum for the stag that i'll use his rather than bringing mine, Think I'll use a shotgun on the ducks though Big Grin I've never been to argentina before but from what people say it is a most beautiful and friendly country. Really looking forward to it.