Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Some Argentine wild boars
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
yes and the other hunters are members of the forum they are not pure boars they are cross between russian boars and feral hogs .in sierra de la ventana mountains was killed by feune de colombi is in the sci and cic one of 398and 30 cms of tusks.i killed some of 367 389 but not pures boars the one killed by colombi killed 6 dogos and was shot with a 375hyh

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
you can hunt feral hogs for 100us each with not limits in argentina. look at www.huntinginargentina.com.ar

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
ii send photos tomorrow i dont have a sacnner in my farm.juan

one of us
Picture of JefferyDenmark
posted Hide Post
Juan Thank you

I will look forward to the pictures.
My friend and hunting compadre PhilipDK, who was working in Argentina last mounth, has been talking about hunting Argentinian wild Boar. We discused this subject while drinking El Mate fro the two Gourd's he brought home

Cheers,

Andr�

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
friend come to see yourself the giant hogs and hunt with the dogos argentinos with knife or pistol hogs costs 100us only pure boars 400us ill personally host you.juan you will only pay animals i want that the world see our hogs.juan

one of us
posted Hide Post
Juan

What is the best time to come?
I have a hunt planed in November in Poland for wld boar and culling female roe and deer.
I like the steak you have in Argetina and The vine from Nicolas Catena is superb

Cheers,

Andr�

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Friend we are hunting boars all the year best time june july,great possibilities of hunting peccaries,cugars bobcats,capibaras ,ostrichs,dont wory for the price the most importat think for me is to make friends we can eat good asados,wines like luigi bosca,doc ,navarro correas,valmont,and hunt a lot in wild places without limits or fences.juanpd we can combine fishing in the parana river and hunting.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Juan

I se that you have tree main spots for hunting if I come for Boar wich one will it be ? The Pampas?
I am thinking one week is that enough to TCB.

Cheers,

Andr�

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
the boars from pampas are good but not so big ,the boars in my ranch in cordoba are huge and in mar chiquita lagoon too so we will hunt in cordoba with the dogos i just returned from huntingin mar chiquita we killed a giant boar and a doe with my associate a.foerster ,ill sen photos i tomorrow i dont have a scanner here.juan

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
we are seeing moe and more giant hogs here i think is becuse they eats soja and the crosses of patagonic boars and cimarrons pigs.rifle use marlin 4570 guide gun revolver ill use a 44mag or more for backup i use a glock 40sw.juan