Find
Notify
Tools

Argentine Stags
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Guys,

I know this forum is for reports but it seems to be where all the South American discussion takes place.

We are offering a 5 day hunt in Agentina for some truly outstanding free range stags plus excellent trout fishing. Our guy has the exclusive lease on Ted turners property there so you know it was is well managed.

The hunt is conducted only during the roar in Mar.-Apr. You are allowed 2 stags one of which should be at least silver medal with no sliding scale payment and one management stag that could be a heavy 5x5 and qualify Bronze. All meet/greet in Buenos Aires and San Matin are included in the price. There are no extras.

The guides are all American so there is no language barrier and the outfitter will be on sight and in fact guiding during your hunt.

If you'd like more details contact me anytime.

Regards,

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12909 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Mark,
If it is the farm near San Martin is a great place and has tons of dear, also a very nice trout river just crossing the road.

I go flyfishing very often near there and I enjoy driving through that area at night as I always find deers in the road returning from drinking water.

If you stop too much time very often a bakkie apears to avoid poaching from the road.

Many many deers but far away from my budget.

If anyone goes there don't forget to take a couple of wooly buggers for the brownies!!!!

Good luck
L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
In argentina most of the phs speak english and you can hunt a wonderful red stag for a good price indeed the national record was taken in a national park ,before the hunt consult prices and the guarantees of shooting a big stag.juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6367 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lorenzo,

Certainly sounds like the same place. So you understand the quality of what we are offering there. Your also right about it not being inexpensive.

juan

We guarantee nothing. If we did it would not really be hunting as I know it. I can tell you for the last 2 years everybody has taken at least a silver medal stag.

Regards,

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

Posts: 12909 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Juan,
You must be refering to the stag hunted many years ago by L. Gélmini. That deer was hunted in Lanin National Park and I think it was in the area known as Cañadon Baguales.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think the actual argentinian national record was taken in La Pampa province, near General Acha, and it was taken in a private property during the 2002 rut by a spanish hunter.

Also I hear stories about not being 100 %certain the place where really it was taken the stag mentioned at the beginning of my post, did you hear something about it??

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lorenzo is right but for a small piece of information: the Spaniard is the owner of the property, named if I remember well "La Escondida" or something like that. Thus this is the place where the current Argentine record was shot, two or three years ago.
By the way, Ted Turner´s ranch was formerly owned by the Larriviere family and named "La Primavera" (The Spring). I think this is not the place where Cañadón Baguales is located, but perhaps I´m wrong. lol

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Hi my friend,
Obviously you don´t read careful Big Grin
I said the deer hunted by Mr. Gélmini was shot in Lanin National Park, not in Ted Turner's ranch.

Cañadón Baguales is not on Turner's property. Cañadón Baguales is one of the several "cotos" auctioned every year in Parque Nacional Lanín (cañadón León, mallín grande, cañadón baguales, etc).

Are you going after that monster pig you have been dreaming with ??? What dates you are thinking ??

L

one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes, the place is called La Primavera.

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
Lorenzo: the answer is now, as soon as possible. Here (I hope) is the picture of the current #1 stag:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/nainital/malo.jpg
I due to some reason I can´t travel this month, the next one for sure I´ll be at La Pampa, I´ll let you know.
Regards

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Ricardo,
It will be nice if we can do it, maybe for end of september it's possible for me.

But previously you must admit here in a public forum that Gardel was born in Uruguay Big Grin roflmao

I really want to hunt some pigs there and also I have a friend in la Pampa that I will like to visit (Guillermo Trotz) so I will try to negotiate with wife to allow me to spend some days down there in La Pampa chasing pigs and visiting friends Big Grin

Take care
L

one of us
posted Hide Post
Lorenzo: you may come when you wish. We´ll tie you to a tree in La Pampa, preferably with the present freezing weather until you oblige and voice that Gardel was born at Toulouse.....I´ll arrange the subject with Guillermo Big Grin

Terry: will you please show that stag´s picture?. It´s an overwhelming sight. Mr. Malo is a very lucky hunter indeed.

Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
Wow, nice stag. I fixed the picture.

Regards,

Terry

Msasi haogopi mwiba [A hunter is not afraid of thorns]

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Terry for your kind work, that stag is ranked #8 in the whole world. By the way, am I wrong or Ted Turner was an antigun-antihunting advocate?. I remember his former wife Jane Fonda being an ardent antigun. How come that now he leases his property for hunting?. Eeker

one of us
posted Hide Post
nainital,

I'm not privy to the whole deal but he has had an excellent hunting program for several years on his huge properties in Montana and New Mexico so hunting his land is not something new for Ted.

Regards,

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
Ted Turner certainly isn´t anti-gun. I like what he´s done with land conservation. We could only hope more people acquire land like him before it all becomes one big parking lot. I hunted sheep in the NWTs with one of his ranch hands from his Montana operation. I´ve known of his WS Ranch since back when Pennzoil owned it in the late 70s.

Nothing wrong with Turner that I can see, except that I´m not him.

Posts: 13802 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote