New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you know a place ?
 Login/Join

posted
where US citizens are welcome to hunt ?

Certainly not in Europe where we have had our wars and Hitlers for too many years

We might sell fenced Trophy Stags for a very good sum to cowards though

Posts: 2 | Location: Europe | Registered: 28 February 2003Reply With Quote
<rws2>
posted
Yep Everywhere!!! Cause all the worlds concerned with is getting the ALMIGHTY AMERICAN DOLLAR!!! and don't you ever forget it TROLL!!!

<DMCI>
posted
How about Montana or Alaska?

-

PS: For those of you that have not seen an Alaskan Prairie dog before.

[ 02-28-2003, 18:52: Message edited by: DMCI ]

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
DMCI
What a picture!!!!!
I love it [Big Grin]
Can you share the story of that hunt with me??
Good Hunting
LG

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JeffP
posted Hide Post
DMCI
Awesome photo!
Alaska never fails to amaze me.Where was this?
Jeff

Posts: 2482 | Location: Alaska....At heart | Registered: 17 January 2002Reply With Quote
<rws2>
posted
DMCI,
That Alaskan Praire Dog is a bit bigger than the ones I saw in Texas,are you gonna get it mounted? hehe LOL [Wink]
Nice Bear Man!!!

<DMCI>
posted
That is a picture of master Hunter and riflesmith Mr. Rick Freudenberg, who builds all my rifles.

I believe he was in the Yukon Territory of Canada, but I could be wrong. He goes on these little trips to test his rifles, here a 416 Dakota on a Model 70. Seems like everytime I buy one of his rifles, he goes on another hunt. [Smile]

D.

-

[ 02-28-2003, 22:24: Message edited by: DMCI ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Come on up to northern BC in Canada....we'll gladly take some American Green! Sheep, griz, elk, caribou, moose....we got 'er good. By the way, thats a big friggin bear! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Posts: 106 | Location: Muskwa, BC, Canada | Registered: 31 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
DMCI, Bet you glad you didn't have to pull that dog out of a hole!!!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1529 | Location: Tidewater,Virginia | Registered: 12 August 2002Reply With Quote