ACCURATERELOADING.COM WORLD HUNTING REPORT FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Rest Of The World    INTERNATIONAL HUNTER DR ROD JANZ 3RD SAFARI IN ARGENTINA

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

INTERNATIONAL HUNTER DR ROD JANZ 3RD SAFARI IN ARGENTINA
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
We have the plasure to hunt again with Rod Janz and part of his family .This time he had been hunting 14 days with us many species ,mostly waterfowl .We hunted in a farm area ,in the sawmps of Corrientes and in the mountains of Cordoba .Great time together .He re some photos .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you dr Janz ,thank you to Carmen and Lucas ,i have had the honour to guide you in this succesfull and marvelous safari.Im guiding since 20 years ago and i never saw so many ducks in my life .

Posts: 108 | Location: Cordoba | Registered: 15 July 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ahhhhhhhh. Great times! Thanks for sharing.

Ski+3

Posts: 859 | Location: Kalispell, MT | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Juan and his team did it again .Congratulations to Janz family -your economic help is welcomed by all the staff-to Seba Farah,Franco Dezzi and of course to Juan junior aka IKY who is becoming a famous duck hunting guide .
Congratulations to the dogs great labs MALU ,AFRY AND RHODESIA . tu2

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
I just would like to say what an amazing hunt. Everything was exceptional.. There was many many ducks and cranes. I have never been on a duck hunt like this. Hundreds of birds. A great hunt for the buffalo and Capibara. My wife was treated exceptionally. What a great time for my family. Flavia what an excellent cook. I understand why you Juan are getting fat.
Thanks for everything. All your guides work very hard. You have a great staff. I look forward to coming back again hopefully we will be able to in a couple of years.
Rod

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of samir
posted Hide Post
Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

DRSS
Searcy 470 NE

Posts: 1427 | Location: San Diego | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
posted 27 May 2015 19:17 Hide Post
We had a great time hunting with Juan and his family. The Perdix and dove hunting was good as well. This was my fifth trip to South America and was the best combo hunt I have done.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA