Find
Notify
Tools

Last weekend pictures
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted
I was guiding a brazilian client in my farm and we took these two deers with a Ruger ultra light in 308 win.

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Sometimes I have the feeling that everytime I post something I go very quickly to the end of the page.. Roll Eyes

I'm getting tired of the advertisment forum, better I will stay in the african topics for a while...

See you soon.
L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
If you want to tell us a little more about the hunt, I know that I will read it -- don't know about anyone else.

I think a lot of people read but do not comment -- apparently I am not able to keep my mouth shut!

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yo, Amigo !!! I was wondering how you were doing ??? In fact, I thought that you were in Argentina where the women are beyond beautiful... cheers Yes, you must tell us about the hunt for those deer ... and next time I come to Uruguay .. we have to go see this place. Big Grin

Posts: 1535 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lorenzo: Well done!. Thus this was the reason you didn´t come....we understood that you´d hunt La Pampa again during the last full moon.
Saludos

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice pics Lorenzo, is this one of your first clients?
I am assuming that this is the farm you purchased a couple years ago?

That looks like a v light coloured fallow, are these common over there?

Cheers,

Gabriel

Posts: 2359 | Location: London | Registered: 31 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lorenzo,

Nice animals. The hunter also had a first class guide. If you pass by my farm please shoot the fox that is now the farm
"mascot" before he kills all my perdiz. I don't have a rifle to do the job myself. And JUST the fox and NOTHING ELSE. Best regards, Ed

Posts: 151 | Location: Hartford, CT USA | Registered: 05 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yo, Ed ! Speaking of farms ... when are you coming over to Namibia and spending some time with Margaret and I ??? The Uruguayans are coming in August. Mario is going to use my funky little Baikal 30-06 double on a wart hog ... I'm sure that the Legendary Lorenzo needs another big bull kudu ... and Gaucho is so lucky he'll probably shoot a world record something ... Might be a gemsbok .. might be a bat ... Big Grin

Posts: 1535 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Hi buddies !
Don't worry Ed, only the fox... Big Grin

Richard, baby is arriving end of june, I will try to escape and wack my year dosis of judu thumb

Gabriel, yes is the same farm, good memory !!

Thanks the others also, sorry I don't answer before but I run away from this forum, hope you understand...Roll Eyes

L