Login/Join

one of us
Picture of jackfish
posted
 -
 -

Tuesday, November 11, 2003
North Central North Dakota
Busting cattail sloughs, sweet clover and shelterbelts on private, CRP and PLOTS lands produced five bucks and eight does for a hunting party of nine. My host passed on this one twenty minutes before I shot it.

Posts: 1080 | Location: Western Wisconsin | Registered: 21 May 2002Reply With Quote
<SkiBumplus3>
posted
jackfish,

Congratulations on a very nice flatland buck. I'll bet your host was kicking himself.

Ski+3

one of us
Picture of lofter
posted Hide Post
I bought a rifle on-line from a nice fella up in Harvey ND....I asked him about whitetail opportunities up there and he told me if I got up there not to settle for anything less than a 140 buck. If I ever get someone to go with me I plan hunting there some day. Very nice buck btw.
[Smile]
Jeff

Posts: 411 | Location: Southeastern Pa | Registered: 30 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jackfish
posted Hide Post

New picture from a hunting partner who just got his prints processed.

Posts: 1080 | Location: Western Wisconsin | Registered: 21 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just a couple of more ND whitetails for your viewing pleasure.

Posts: 134 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: 23 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congrats on some Great deer!!! I'd like to be able to come across deer that look like that each season.

Regards,
Dave

Posts: 1238 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 31 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
LIES! ALL LIES! THERE ARE NO DEER IN NORTH DAKOTA! PICTURES COMPUTER TRICKS.

But alas, the cat is out of the bag.

When I get my computer and scanner up and running, I'll post a picture of my buck.

Posts: 631 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: 14 March 2002Reply With Quote