The Accurate Reloading Forums
Hunting in Chile?

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8321043/m/114106245

22 September 2006, 18:22
Ivan
Hunting in Chile?
So the wife is dragging me off to Chile next November. Is there anything reasonalbly 'cheap' to hunt in Chile? I'd probably only get about a 4-5 day hunt in.

I'd kind of like to hunt stag, but not sure I want to put that kind of money on the line when Africa is only another year away. Razzer

Thanks in advance.
22 September 2006, 18:49
Lorenzo
I don't think you will be able to hunt a red stag in november. The antlers will be just starting to grow (they loose them around end of august), the same with fallow deers in same game ranches.

BUT....you can always go flyfishing in november !!! Good trouts and salmons in the south.

Good luck

L
22 September 2006, 21:52
juanpozzi
Lorenzo is rigth in november most deer are antlerless ,but perhaps you can hunt some wild boars .Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-
23 September 2006, 05:09
H�ctor Carlos Roveda
And cougar (our "puma") too.
Hector
25 September 2006, 23:46
Ivan
Thanks for the replys.

I'm thinking if anything, I'll just 'kill' some fish. Save my $$$ for the next trip to Africa. Smiler

Any places that I "must stop and fish"?

We will aslo be going to Easter Island for 4-6 days. Fly in and out of Santiago, and the wife also wants to fly down to Cape.