ACCURATERELOADING.COM WORLD HUNTING REPORT FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Rest Of The World    Don Lietzau from World Trek Safari Hunting in Argentina

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don Lietzau from World Trek Safari Hunting in Argentina
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 74 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Dear friends these are the photos of Don Lietzaus safari ,the ALLIGATORS WAS KILLED BY LOCAL NATIVES ,and the capibaras were killed by Don with my cz 308 fmjs in a farm where the owner has a permit to make cullings of capibaras ,Corrientes province makes thats permits the area is full of blackbuck antilopes,buffalos,hogs an waterfowl .Hunting with a professional like Don was a pleasure he didnt missed a shot ,and hes an expert wing shooter ,he can testified that we can guaranteed more than 1500 shells a day .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JefferyDenmark
posted Hide Post
Juan Jæger

Your pictures are way cool. thumb
The alligator looks very nice, what a trophy to take. One could get a nice pair of boots and a knife sheath or two clap.

Cheers,

André

Always always use enough... GUN & KNIFE

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of invader66
posted Hide Post
Juan, how far is this from Iguazu Falls as Corrientes province is in the north. Which river?lake? is that.
Gene

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club

Posts: 1684 | Location: Walker Co,Texas | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Corrientes is a huge delta of rivers swamps ,forests its 400kms from misiones aprox.in every sawmp and riverine you see swamp deer,brocket deer,buffalos ,capibaras etc The iguazu falls are spectacular there you can fish dorado ,make rafting ,and eat fish and taste our delicious wines in the coast of the rivers.juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jaco Human
posted Hide Post
That sure looks like a great hunt with bird hunting and fishing combined. The photos are very nice. Looking at all the smiles it was very succesful.

Life is how you spend the time between hunting trips.

Through Responsible Sustainable hunting we serve Conservation.
Outfitter permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/73984
PH permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/81197
Jaco Human
SA Hunting Experience

jacohu@mweb.co.za
www.sahuntexp.com

Posts: 1250 | Location: Centurion and Limpopo RSA | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Hi Jaco i hope to see you next year but your are a ph so you are always invited here to know my country hunt ,taste our wines,and delicious asados.JUAN

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Those are really BIG capibaras ... thumb indeed !

Nice Alligator also ...

Send my regards to both Willie and Marcos (absent in his hunt), Juan !!

I hope to hunt with you soon again ... mgunbeer

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
AFRIKANDER I HOPE TO HUNT BUFFALOS AND DEER IN CORRIENTES WITH YOU ,YOU NEED TO TEST YOUR CUSTOM 416 REMINGTON ,AND I HOPE NEXT YEAR YOU WILL COME TO AFRICA .JUAN

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
THE TWO BOYS IN FRONT OF THE ALIGATORS ARE PATRICIO DE SON OF A PH WHO HUNTS FROM 3 YEARS OLD HES NOW 7 AND I CAN TELL YOU HES AN EXPERT ON CAPIBARA HUNTING HE USES A BRNO22LR WITH CCIMINIMAGS HOLLOW POINTS AND I NEVER SAW HIM MISSING ,THE BIGGER BOY IS MY SON HE TOO HUNTS EVERYDAY WITH EVRYTYPE OF WEAPON THEY ARE THE FUTURE OF OUR WAY OF LIVING THATS WHY IN OUR HUNTING OPERATION WE OFFER FREE PROGRAMS TO CHILDS.JUAN

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
AFRIKANDER I HOPE TO HUNT BUFFALOS AND DEER IN CORRIENTES WITH YOU ,YOU NEED TO TEST YOUR CUSTOM 416 REMINGTON ,AND I HOPE NEXT YEAR YOU WILL COME TO AFRICA .JUAN

Be sure I will be there, my friend - in both places !!

Μολὼν λάβε

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Afrikaner today we killed a god number of feral hogs with 308 fmjs neck shots all drop dead in one shot ,we killed the two capibaras with fmjs too one shot each ,only one point i prefer solids or cheap fmjs to a bad soft point .i even killed a lot of buffalos and guanacos with fmjs and excellent results .I used for everything cz or mauser rifles ,for culling guanacos a fal .juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
The importance of the well placed first shot ... one shot, one kill !! Wink

Μολὼν λάβε

One of Us
Picture of Don Lietzau
posted Hide Post
Hey Juan
Getting caught up with work so thought I would get back with you and Thank you and Alberto for the fine adventure we had. Really enjoyed the bird shooting. The Capabara hunt was outstanding with many trophy "rats" located. They were much more wild than I expected. Thanks again for a good hunt and we will see you again in Argentina. PS: I also made a few copies of the Dove Shoot DVD we got from Carlos so if anyone in interested in doing a dove shoot with you I can send them a DVD so show the outstanding bird shooting available in your area. Never seen anything like it. I have hunted many places abroad and never have I found so many feathered targets. Outstanding.
Hope to come back down in the future for a Stag and a Buffalo and when I do we will put the Dogo's on a Russian boar.
Don Lietzau

Don Lietzau
1-907-688-6946
Don Lietzau's Outdoor Adventures
20508 Mark Circle,
Chugiak, Alaska 99567

Posts: 41 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 12 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
All the hunters that came couldnt believe that we can shoot 2000shells or more in a day ,until they see it if someone wants to see asks the dvds .juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
HI Don i just finished a series of duck hunting ,its incredible the number of ducks in the flooded corn and sunflowers fields we are shooting all the afternoon a media of 300 shells its a pitty that you are not here .Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Hi Don we are shooting thousands of ducks in my farms the sunflowers and corn fields are all floode ,my father is a bit upset but my son amd myself are very happy because of the clouds of ducks flying i hope you return with a gropu of duck hunters soon .Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Don ,afrikaander ,you must come now we are shooting thousands of ducks over the sunflowers ,every hunter is killing more that 100 ducks a day ,doves are clouds see the pons safari photos and now we have a huge consecion for buffalos thaanks firends for trusting in us and come again we have a hunting paradise ,we are maknig a dvd of all our operations .juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
juan you have email about the 2 buffalos

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Ok ,we are hunting now in another cosecion untouched for 10 years full of buffalos and suitable too for pistol and bow hunters its a dangerous game at short distance .We mantain our coNsecion in the swamps too, but due to the long grass up to 3 mts shots are very difficult to be done with rifle and pistol and almost impossible with bow ,now we are hunting mostly in an area similar to the south african traansvaal .juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
I ll be there soon, my friend !

Μολὼν λάβε

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
We can test the 416remington custom and your reloads ill use my new 458mauser 1909 custom .JUAN

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Done !!

Μολὼν λάβε

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
afrikaander put here your photos of the read stag you killed last week .juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
As requested, my friend ! Big Grin Big Grin

Remington KS Mountain Rifle (Custom Shop) in .375 H&H ...

Shot down this quite nice "12" from less than 25 meters (quite a tense stalk guided only by his roar - in fact it was more like a grumble !)

Almost drop dead on his feet: the 300 gr silvertip went through both shoulders, damaging lungs and major sanguine vessels - without exiting, staying just between flesh and skin at the other side of its body ... a quick, clean death for a very respectable prey thumb

Μολὼν λάβε

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Somebody knows if www.worldtreksafari.com is still in bussines i couldnt contact them since a month ago Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
Somebody knows if www.worldtreksafari.com is still in bussines i couldnt contact them since a month ago Juan

I have been trying to open his web page but it seems it has been closed .... Confused

"Strange" at least .... Roll Eyes

Μολὼν λάβε