New
Find
Notify
Tools

American Bison Discount
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This is for one large mature American Bison on a large private low fence ranch in northwest South Dakota. It is spot and stalk in rolling Prairie and sagebrush flats. Two day rifle or three day archery with guides lodging and meals included as well as transportation once you arrive. The closest town would be Buffalo South Dakota. You receive the whole animal and we take it to the taxidermist and processor or we can butcher him on the ranch here. The hunting would take place between now and March 15. Original price is $4000 plus tax but I am offering him for $3000 +5.5% South Dakota sales tax. He has absolutely no fear of anything and goes where he wants when he wants. He has quit the herd so we will be targeting him and him alone. This is not a hunt in a little enclosure but this is also not a hunt where he would qualify for the record books except possibly SCI and I'm not even sure about that. I don't keep up on the record books. Feel free to with any questions.

Routier Outfitting
Randy Routier
11000 Holcomb Pl.
Buffalo, SD 57720

Home Number 605-375-3306
CELL Number 605-580-0601

Website www.huntsd.net
E-Mail huntsd@sdplains.com

Posts: 517 | Location: North West South Dakota | Registered: 26 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This hunt has been sold. Much appreciated.

Posts: 517 | Location: North West South Dakota | Registered: 26 October 2009Reply With Quote