THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Free range Red Stag and Chamois in North Macedonia | SOLD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Free range Red Stag and Chamois in North Macedonia | SOLD
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello Guys,
I have a very cool opportunity in north Macedonia for free range red stag in a real stunning mountain area.

This is my main area for balkan chamois. There are large unspoiled forested valleys below the chamois habitat that are home to a growing population of wild red stag. There are brown bear, wolfes, Lynx and roe deer as well.
It is a pristine wild area, like not many left in Europe.

Chamois Package: 3200€ or $3900 for a 3day hunt (4nights) including a chamois regardless of size.

We have taken no red stag for a few years and started only last year.
Luckily the quality and number improved quite a bit.

I expect that you will get a red stag with 7-9kg, but a chance to get bigger.

Red stag hunt: 1600€ or $2000 for 5days hunting/6nights

You will either have to come in early September (rut time) or in November. That will be the best time to hunt red stag there.

Trophy fee:

Extras:
- Rifle (if you don't bring your own)
- Personal expenses
- Trophy export
- Vet certificate 50€
- Extra day 200€
- Dip&Pack

A chamois can be added to the package for a flat fee of 2500€.

Best Regards,

Dennis

contact me at:
DR Safaris
D. Rollinger
dennis@dr-safaris.com

+491722438231

Pascalstrasse 6
52078 Aachen
Germany

http://www.dr-safaris.com/
Instagram: dr-safaris

Posts: 2093 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott Powell
posted Hide Post
Dennis,

How does gun import to Macedonia work?

"At least once every human being should have to run for his life - to teach him that milk does not come from the supermarket, that safety does not come from policemen, and that news is not something that happens to other people." - Robert Heinlein

Posts: 894 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: 07 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Scott,
fairly easy:
I will need a scan of your passport and rifle details. I will get you the gun permit. One of my guys will wait at the aiport and clear the gun for you. It will take approx.30-60mins. The fees for that are included.

Best Regards,
Dennis

Posts: 2093 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With Quote
Picture of BrianA
posted Hide Post
What is the weight of the stag in the lower photo?

Picture of BrianA
posted Hide Post
Ignore my previous question Dennis.I see the photos you posted with weights on the Poland hunt.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BrianA:
What is the weight of the stag in the lower photo?

Hello Brian,
the stag in the lower photo was around 8.5kg.
Actually the weight for Macedonian stags will be slightly different then for stags in Poland because of the different mineral content of the soild. Stags in Macedonia will be a little bit lighter.
To be honest this picture is not really doing the stag justice, it's quite a massive trophy.

This stag was +9kg.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Push for a good deal