THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    FURTHER REDUCED Discounted African Wing Shooting Cancellation
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FURTHER REDUCED Discounted African Wing Shooting Cancellation
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted
Hunt: African Wingshooting
Dates: 22nd June 2013 - 29th June 2013
Outfitter: Athina Hunting Tours
Arrival Departure Point: Jo'burg Airport
Price: £3,100/$4,800(7 Nights and 6 Hunting Days) discounted to USD$3,850 (GBP£2,500 for UK viewers)

Athina Hunting Tours Contact Details

Address:
Athina Hunting Tours
1st Floor, 106-108 High St
West Wickham
Kent
England
BR4 0ND

Email: Info@Athinahuntingtours.com or Adam@Athinahuntingtours.com

Telephone: 0044 (0) 7930536386

Hi Guys,

I have had a cancellation on the above wing shooting trip so can offer two spaces at the above discounted rate. If two friends are happy to share a room I will throw in 500 shells free of charge.

This is the same hunt that featured in the Shooting Sportsman Magazine last year which was written up by Vic Venters in the most recent edition. Vic loved it so much he is coming back in June to hunt with a bunch of his mates.

We usually shoot 16-20 species and guns can expect to shoot between 1000 to 2000 shells each in the week. There will be 6-7 guns including myself as the host. All transport and full hospitality is included. The only on site costs are the shells and tips.

We will also pre arrange import permits for your guns included in the price.

Let me know if you have any questions. Suffice to say that as a dedicated wing shooter this is the best mixed wild bird hunting I think I have come across to date.

Rgds,
Kiri

Posts: 4096 | Location: London | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted Hide Post
Hi all,

I'm feeling generous as I've just had a great days business elsewhere so here's a new offer:

How about we call it $3500 and I throw in a thousand shells to get this away? It's nearly half price so someone must fancy a go?

It's going to be a lot of fun and I would really like to fill the team and get out hunting with some more AR members.

Rgds,
K

One of Us
Picture of Adam.270
posted Hide Post

Posts: 186 | Location: UK | Registered: 04 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted Hide Post
Someone should jump on this. If I hadn't already committed this year's hunting budget to other pursuits, I'd be there. Adam.270 - that last picture is splendid; judging by the size of the breast meat on the grill, those birds were huge.

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted Hide Post
Cazador,

Indeed this is a great trip, and personally my favourite wing shooting of the year.

Someone really should take this up. I don't really need to sell it, I just thought I would share the good Karma of the week that I have benefited from.

Rgds,
K

One Of Us
posted Hide Post
We just cruised Africa east to west for a month beginning in Madagascar, Mozambique, South Africa, Namibia and the entire West Coast with a number of ports....I'd be with you if I hadn't just returned!! Good Luck and have a great bird shoot!!
Cheers

470EDDY

Posts: 2575 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Strewth mate..... that's a helluva good price! Eeker

Unfortunately my guns will be shipped from RSA to here in the next few weeks & only when they arrive here can I apply for my permit............ AND we're just about to start renovating the barn here..... If not for those two factors, I'd have come along myself!