THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    14 Full Days of Hunting with 12 Trophy Animals- $9950!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

14 Full Days of Hunting with 12 Trophy Animals- $9950!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello, My name is Kevin Kayn. I have been authorized by Frans Bussiahn, the owner of Mankazana Safaris, to offer the following spectacular hunting opportunity, in the beautiful Eastern Cape of South Africa. I have had the privilege of hunting here in 2013 with family and friends and this past spring. Also Dennis Harris, the owner of "The Artistry of Wildlife", joined us this past June, with family and friends. He purchased the "School Hunt" that we offered here a couple years ago.Please do not hesitate to ask any and all questions. Thank you!

A SUPER DEAL IN
SOUTH AFRICA'S BEAUTIFUL
EASTERN CAPE
WITH MANKAZANA SAFARIS

This beautiful hunting area is nestled in the foothills of the Great Winterberg Mountains and is comprised of 80,000 acres with few high fences. Mankazana offers the finest free range hunting for Eastern Cape kudu and bushbuck to be found anyplace. Over 30 species are offered to the discriminating hunter. Our motto is “Come Prepared to Walk and Stalk the Game.” Shooting from vehicles is strictly forbidden, but in our game rich country anyone who can walk a mile can have a successful hunt.

FOURTEEN (14) FULL DAY OF HUNTING 1X1
TWELVE (12) TROPHY ANIMALS
$9,950

TAKE ALONG AN OBSERVER FOR
$100/DAY

THE ANIMALS:

Eastern Cape Kudu, Mountain Reedbuck,
Burchells Zebra, Impala,
Gemsbok, Blesbuck,
Black wildebeest, Black Springbuck,
Eastern Cape Bushbuck, Common Springbuck,
Warthog, Gray Duiker,

***THIS PACKAGE IS ONLY AVAILABLE JULY, 2017***
***THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS OR SUBSTITUTIONS***
***$2000 DEPOSIT LOCKS IN YOUR DATES***

This package includes: Services of a licensed professional hunter, hunting vehicle and support team. Pick-up and drop-off at Port Elizabeth airport. Arrival and departure days. Accommodations, meals, soft drinks, liquor, local beer and wines in reasonable quantities. Daily laundry service. Trophy fees for the included animals. Field preparation of trophies and delivery of trophies to a local taxidermist or shipping agent. Value added tax.

This package DOES NOT INCLUDE: Any air travel, pre and post safari accommodations and meals. Trophy fees for animals taken in addition to those included in the package or animals wounded and lost. Hire of rifles and ammunition, gratuities to PH and camp staff. The preparation, packing, documentation, taxidermy and export of trophies from South Africa and all items of a personal nature.

For additional information, or for help planning your hunt, contact Joe or Barbara Dabney at Mankazana Safaris North America, LLC, P.O. Box 177, Mountain View, AR 72560. 870-214-1028. Web Site: www.mankazanasafaris.com, email: info@mankazanasafaris.com.

And we know that all things work together for the good for those who love God and who are called according to his purpose.

Posts: 59 | Location: Fingerlakes New York | Registered: 26 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello all, if anyone has any suggestions on how to upload pics. I would be more than happy to. I am a bit computer illiterate. Frowner

And we know that all things work together for the good for those who love God and who are called according to his purpose.

Posts: 59 | Location: Fingerlakes New York | Registered: 26 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Only one of these packages left!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Still available!

one of us
posted Hide Post
I'll trade for a couple weeks in our new luxury oceanfront home in Abaco, Bahamas, sleeps 8. You can see Tuna from the deck. Bonefishing from shore. Walk to the most beautiful beach in the world. Fishing guide is a neighbor.

Russ Gould - Whitworth Arms LLC
BigfiveHQ.com, Large Calibers and African Safaris
Doublegunhq.com, Fine English, American and German Double Rifles and Shotguns
VH2Q.com, Varmint Rifles and Gear

Posts: 2927 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Russ,

Unfortunately I am only representing the owner/ operator and he would like to sell this last package. If it were up to me, I would be taking my wife to the Bahamas this February!! He has been monoriting the offer though. I will mention your offer to him in this evening's email. if I hear something positive, I will pm you. Thank you for you interest. Kevin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello everyone. I was asked by Frans Bussiahn, to make this available to two buddies, if they would like to hunt together 2x1 and share the trophies. The second hunter would only pay day fees of $125/day!! So an additional $1750. If two guys take this, it would cost them $5,850 each for 16 days in SA and 6 great trophies each! Thank you.