THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    9 days/7 full hunting days with 6 Trophy Animals $3499. SOLD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

9 days/7 full hunting days with 6 Trophy Animals $3499. SOLD
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello, I am Kevin Kayn, and I would like to offer this wonderful plains game hunt in the Beautiful Eastern Cape of South Africa, with Mankazana Safaris. You will be hunting on 80,000 acres, mostly free range. This offer is to fill specific dates that are open in mid June thru late July 2017. Thankfully all other dates are fully booked till that point with repeat hunters, and a few first timers with us. When you book with us, you and your party are the only ones there. Here is what's included

1) 7 full hunting days 1x1, arrival and departure days. 9 days total. You can add hunting days for $220/day

2) 6 TROPHY animals including your choice of 1 Kudu or 1 Gemsbok, 1 Blesbok, 1 Impala, 1 Springbok, 1 Warthog, and 1 Duiker.

3) All services of a PH, Tracker and full staff.

4) All lodging, meals, beverages, alcohol and non alcohol. Choose from about a half dozen local beers, top shelf liquor, wines and soft drinks. The meals are to die for.

5) Daily laundry service

6) Airport pickup and drop off

All this for $3499, and observers are welcome for $99 a day. They are always welcome to shoot a few animals at trophy fees only.

$1000 deposit, locks in your dates.

Please check out our Facebook page Mankazana Safaris, or website Mankazanasafaris.com.

Feel free to contact me directly with any questions, I live in upstate NY. My phone number is 315-730-2199.

Thank you for this opportunity.

And we know that all things work together for the good for those who love God and who are called according to his purpose.

Posts: 59 | Location: Fingerlakes New York | Registered: 26 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The June dates have been sold. July 6-14 is still available, as well as July 14-22. You still may add days to both of these dates. Thank you

And we know that all things work together for the good for those who love God and who are called according to his purpose.

Posts: 59 | Location: Fingerlakes New York | Registered: 26 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All dates have been booked. Thank you
Kevin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello everyone, We have had a cancellation, and the dates of June 26 - July 5, 2017 are now available. These are actual hunt days. This was originally sold to a reapeat client, who is now joining another group. He had booked 10 full hunting days, (3 extra), in addition to the package. These are still available at an additional $220/day. Your arrival and departure days will be added to these dates, and are, of course, no charge. Please contact me with any interest or questions. Thank you, Kevin Kayn

One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent.

one of us
posted Hide Post
If it is still available, I'll take the above dates times 2 hunters and one observer (likely me). Let me know. Thanks. CAT

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Miazarus, PM sent.

Hello Gatogordo (Cat), At this time the offer is still available. Please call me when you have a moment, and we can chat. I live in Upstate New York. My phone number is 315-730-2199. Thank you. Kevin Kayn

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This hunt has been SOLD!! Thank you!