Find
Notify
Tools

ELEPHANT SUPER SPECIAL
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
ELEPHANT SUPER SPECIAL
I still have 2 CITIES EXPORTABLE ELEPHANT BULLS left in Gokwe South Campfire area.....

8day (night) hunt plus a free travel day to get back to the Bulawayo Airport. You stay that night at our home and we get you to the plane out the next day. So you pay for 8 days and book your flights for 9 unless you want to stay a bit longer and pay $500/day for the extra days. Observers $200/day and "hunting observers" $250/day.

The hunt is for elephant bull on a kind of PAC program but you hunt the biggest bull you can find and the trophy is yours to take home.

The Basic price of the hunt is $850/day plus $8000 trophy fee .............................$14800
Taxes,Tags,Dip&Pack, and Transfers are .....................................................................$ 2600
Total hunt........................................................................................................................$17400.
($1500 on trophy fee is not refundable due to a minimum council payment concession fee which we added to the trophy fee. This is only due to the very slim chance you do not get an elephant.)
You can expect a trophy in the 30 lb/ side area and it is a very exciting hunt. We did 5 of them last year and all had a good hunt and took home trophies.
If you want to bring a hunting pal, son, or wife to shoot an elephant cow, they only pay $250/day and the trophy fee of $4500.
PH,s are Clinton Rogers, and Lorry Van Aswegen
Look forward to hearing from any one wanting to take up this great deal. No one can touch us on this price.
Cheers Dudley Rogers
PO Box 35 West Nicholson Zimbabwe
Cell No + 263 712613881
Email tshabezisafaris@gmail.com

Dudley Rogers
Tshabezi Safaris
Zimbabwe

Posts: 82 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Dudley,

Please define "kind of a PAC program hunt". Is the hunting at night? Is there other game available? What time of the year is best for this hunt?

Thanks.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi impala#03,
Yes it is primarily a night hunt though we have taken bulls during the day on occasion. Being a night hunt it works along the line of a PAC operation, and we use the same tactics, but the difference is that we check tracks and see where the biggest bulls are coming out and we work on those. There is not much plains game but we do get buffalo, kudu, impala and Zebra, and also hyena, but we can move to a another area after the bull is down to take the animals you want.
Time, from right now through to mid June and then Sept to November, but there is always movement. The people are crying for help at the moment so pack your bags and come take a bull now if you want. I have an opening there till the 23rd April. Take care, Cheers Dudley

Dudley Rogers
Tshabezi Safaris
Zimbabwe

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hunt the past 2013 with Clinton, and certify great hunter and a better person, fabulous and exciting hunting, hundreds of elephants-my trophy 45 ". Approx.

I hope to repeat.

Posts: 30 | Location: MADRID | Registered: 18 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mabhinya.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Carlos, I appreciate the reference and will be sending you 2013 prices soonest as requested.

Hey impala#03, my pleasure sir.

Dudley Rogers
Tshabezi Safaris
Zimbabwe

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hunted with Lorry in 2008 and is truly one of the best. Tell him Rusty said hello. I wish to hunt with Lorry again, one day. Just cannot do it now.

Posts: 156 | Location: Satsuma, Alabama | Registered: 11 February 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I hunted with Lorry in Nov 2012 had a great hunt, very exciting. When I was there they were having so many problems with elephants I was asked to shoot two and I did.

Posts: 4 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 25 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
Is this 2 bulls or 1 for the price?

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bulldog563:
Is this 2 bulls or 1 for the price?

It is for one exportable bull, but like now there are a lot of elephant coming in and you can take another (non export) for a reduced price. I have a hunt there from the 24th and there are two hunters shooting a bull and a cow. The observer is paying $250/day and taking the cow. I do believe this is a bargain. I have an opening from the 4th May...lets go

Dudley Rogers
Tshabezi Safaris
Zimbabwe

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Greetings All....Just to let you know that the first hunt has been great and the two guys have shot a bull and a cow and looking for another elephant cow before leaving. Need someone now before the next full moon as it is better when there is no moon. These guys hunted during the full moon but numbers were down a bit, but still did well.

Dudley Rogers
Tshabezi Safaris
Zimbabwe

<Boone & Crockett>
posted
Congrads to the hunters and their success. What size bull did they take out?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hiya B&C, ivory not out yet but in the 30lb area. I see they shot an elephant in the area that our ellies come from of over 60lb/side a couple weeks ago so we can still get good bulls from the area.The post about it is on AR. Buffalo are also moving at the moment, which can be taken at trophy fee. I am also doing a 2 x 1 deal for $16200.

Dudley Rogers
Tshabezi Safaris
Zimbabwe

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hunted Gokwe area in 2011 with Clinton & had an outstanding hunt for a trophy bull. This looks like a good hunt if you will like shooting at night. I personally do not but there are many others who will.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dudley...glad to see you made it home safely after SCI. Please send me an email at hunt@kenmoody.com.

Ken Moody

Posts: 149 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 14 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Ken, got my email off to you, and Hello Clayman
216. Yes but hunters do not realize how tense and exciting it is to follow ellies in the dark and getting amongst them...some guy posted "not for the feint hearted!" It really has an added twist to the hunt. Great to hear from you...Cheers Dudley

Dudley Rogers
Tshabezi Safaris
Zimbabwe