THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Kodiak Island Brown Bear & Mtn Goat - Immediate Action needed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kodiak Island Brown Bear & Mtn Goat - Immediate Action needed
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
KODIAK BROWN BEAR HUNT & MTN GOAT - SPRING / FALL 2016: (Layne Wilde - Wilde Alaska Outfitters)

Friends - The draw deadline for Kodiak Island is Dec. 15th. Currently I have an area/outfitter with 2 application spots open for brown bear, season dates are April 1 - May 15. Generally its best to start on / after April 15th.

The area is very good, and a 9' plus bear will be your target. If unsuccessful in the draw, the hunter can opt to hunt the registration area for the same price / same dates on an OTC tag. Draw odds are roughly 50%!!! This outfitter is offering an outstanding price for this hunt, someone needs to take advantage of this rare opportunity!

We must apply by Dec. 15th - so please contact me immediately if you are interested!!!
Folks - this is a tough price to beat, and a very good chance at taking a Kodiak Brown Bear. If you are interested in apply, you need to contact me immediately via email - globalhunts@aol.com

Brown Bear:
$12,995.00 - 10 Day hunt, 1x1, includes fully outfitted / guided hunt. Client is responsible for tag, license and RT travel to Kodiak Island. Most Kodiak Brown Bear hunts are now $20,000.00 plus - so this really is a good hunt at a good price, you wont be disappointed!

Kodiak Island Mtn Goat:
$6,495.00 / 7 - day hunt. Again, if you are interested we must apply immediately. Draw odds are 30% - 40%. Guys, generally these hunts run on average of $8,500.00 - so this too is an excellent price. Client is responsible for tag, license and RT travel to Kodiak Island. Season dates are August 20 - October 25, 2016

Additional Costs:
Non-Resident License - $85.00
Bear Tag - $500.00
Mtn Goat Tag - $300.00

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aaron, what's the trophy quality and expectations for goat?
Is it a backpack/spike camp hunt or other? I couldn't find the
outfitter's website for additional information.
Thanks

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by txsouthpaw:
Aaron, what's the trophy quality and expectations for goat?
Is it a backpack/spike camp hunt or other? I couldn't find the
outfitter's website for additional information.
Thanks

Most of the time on the goat hunt is going to be out of a spike camp. The terrain is rugged, but only 2500 - 3500 feet elevation on average.

The outfitter does not have a website.

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is one of the "bucket list" trips here for sure Aaron.
Not my year but man would I live to hunt the Giants of Kodiak.

Posts: 931 | Location: Music City USA | Registered: 09 April 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
globalhunts@aol.com

Sent you an email.

Posts: 589 | Location: Austin TX, Mexico City | Registered: 17 August 2005Reply With Quote