Notify
Tools

Trophy 2x1 Nyala Hunt in KZN $3750
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of BigBullet
posted
Dear AR Members,

My wife and I recently returned from a hunting trip to kwa-Zulu Natal Province of South Africa. We had a wonderful hunt with Dubula Yedwa Safaris. We took some magnificent trophies and truly had a great time. While there I spoke for many hours with the outfitter/PH, Mr H.N. de Wet. We have come to an agreement where I will represent his safari business in the USA. I do not take on this endeavor lightly and look forward for the opportunity to spread the word of the fantastic, free range hunting in KZN. When many of us, me included, think about hunting in South Africa, the Limpopo and Eastern Cape provinces comes to mind first. But, kwa-Zulu Natal has wonderful hunting, large tracts of land and quality trophies

So with that introduction, Dubula Yedwa Safaris is offering a seven day, 2x1, trophy nyala hunt in the kwa-Zulu Natal province for $3,750 USD. This is all inclusive. Other trophies may be taken at their normal trophy fee rates as listed below. I will say that not all trophies are available at all places where the hunt is conducted. You just must make your desires known and we we try our best work out what may be available. For a 1x1 safari add $350 for the seven days. Additional days can be added at $300 pppd 2x1 or $350 pppd 1x1. Observers can some along for $150 per day.

Included in this offer is;
-Pick up/drop off at Durban International Airport
-Food, lodging and beer or wine (within reason)
-skinning, caping, salting of your trophies
-transport of your trophies to a taxidermist in KZN (we have found a dandy taxidermist in Newcastle)
-trophy fee for one nyala bull.

Not included
-airfare to Durban International Airport
-liquor
-sightseeing/shopping excursions

Bushbuck $500
Bushpig $300
Blesbok $150
Blue Wildebeest $500
Black Wildebeest $600
Eland bull $1500
Impala $225
Grey Duiker $120
Kudu bull $1100
Nyala bull $1600
Warthog $150
Zebra $800

Just a short biography of Mr H.N. de Wet, he has been a PH in South Africa for the past 28 years and has 16 different properties in KZN he routinely hunts. He has a wonderful reputation with the staff and owners of these properties as I witnessed during my hunt. Hunting trophy nyala is a specialty and a passion for him. He has a strong commitment to meeting all the hunters needs and will go the extra step to insure that it does happen.

To set up a hunt or make inquiries you may contact me me, John Crimi, at (315) 232-3574 or email me at; whelen_2003@yahoo.com PM through the AR site is fine as well.

This is a picture of the nyala bull during this past hunt.

We scouted another place and though this bull measured 28 5/8"(measured by the taxidermist) we saw two other bulls bigger then this one and one judged at 32-33". So there are good bulls to be hunted.

BigBullet

"Half the FUN of the travel is the esthetic of LOSTNESS" Ray Bradbury
https://www.facebook.com/Natal...443607135825/?ref=hl

Posts: 1212 | Location: Lorraine, NY New York's little piece of frozen tundra | Registered: 05 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am very interested, is this available 2011?
I also am interested in Bushbuck,
My partner wants a Eland
Thanks
William Watson
124 Abby Lane
Byrdstown, TN. 38549
P.S. please send in info you have

Posts: 121 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 21 October 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BigBullet
posted Hide Post
Bilsan,

You have a PM.

Yes, thank you for pointing this out, these hunts are for 2011. I have edited the first post and added trophy fee for kudu bull also.

Here is a picture of the cape bushbuck I took during this last hunt.

BigBullet

"Half the FUN of the travel is the esthetic of LOSTNESS" Ray Bradbury
https://www.facebook.com/Natal...443607135825/?ref=hl

Posts: 1212 | Location: Lorraine, NY New York's little piece of frozen tundra | Registered: 05 July 2003Reply With Quote