THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    MARAL, IBEX, ROEBUCK in SAYANO-SHUSHENSKIY RESERVE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MARAL, IBEX, ROEBUCK in SAYANO-SHUSHENSKIY RESERVE
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of profyhunter
posted
MARAL, IBEX, ROEBUCK in SAYANO-SHUSHENSKIY RESERVE

KRASNOYARSKIY KRAY

AREA: Khakassia republic

PRICE p.P.: 3000€

Costs include: hunting license; transportation during the hunt; services of an experienced guide; accommodation and meals in the hunting camp; services of interpreter, trophy care in the hunting camp.

WAY OF HUNTING: on foot;scouting by boat; horse back ridding;

TIME:
Ibex September 06 to December 15
Maral September 06 to October 15
Roe Deer September 05 to October 15

GROUP SIZE: 3-6 hunters

ITINERARY MARAL HUNT

Day 1 arrival in Moscow, flight to Abakan or Krasnoyarsk

Day 2 arrival to Abakan, transfer to the hunting area by boat ( 4 hours),accommodation.

Day 3-10 8 hunting days

Day 11 transfer to Abakan and departure to Moscow, flight home or overnight in Moscow

Wounded and lost animal - no refund!

TROPHIE FEE:

Maral - 2000€

Ibex - 2000€

Bear - 2000€

Siberian Roebuck - 750€

Musk deer - 500€

Wolf - 400€

Costs include: hunting license; transportation during the hunt; services of an experienced guide; accommodation and meals in the hunting camp; services of interpreter, trophy care in the hunting camp.

EXTRA: € 200 p.P.
Formalities package per person: invitation; meeting clients upon arrival in Moscow, firearm permit; international veterinary certificate; state fee; hunting permit.

€ 650 domestic airline tickets (economy class)*

€ 1.850 domestic airline tickets (business class)*

Tel: +498419819241
Fax: +498419819245
Hunting Club Taiga
e-mail: info@hunt-club-taiga.de

Phon: +498419819241
http://www.hunt-club-taiga.de/index.php

Posts: 556 | Location: Germany Kazakstan Kyrgyzstan | Registered: 29 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
G'day,What is the trophy potential in this area? I hunted the Tuva area a number of years ago on foot from a boat, Difficuly hunt but I really enjoied it although I never got a Maral which was my aim.I did manage to get a nice roe buck and an 42inche ibex

Posts: 896 | Location: Langwarrin,Australia | Registered: 06 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of profyhunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zhaba:
G'day,What is the trophy potential in this area? I hunted the Tuva area a number of years ago on foot from a boat, Difficuly hunt but I really enjoied it although I never got a Maral which was my aim.I did manage to get a nice roe buck and an 42inche ibex

Hi!
Maral -7-9kg
Ibex - 70-90cm

You can see the hunting report from Anders http://forums.accuratereloadin...036/m/6501068711/p/1

The information /National Park:
Area: 390,368 ha
Established: 17 March, 1976
Main ecosystems: high mountains, taiga forests, stone steppes
Tucked into the southwest corner of the Krasnoyarsk region, in the central part of the Western Sayans, lies one of the most stunning areas of Siberia - the Sayano-Shushesky Zapovednik (a strict nature reserve). It was created in 1976 to protect large tracts of virtually untouched wilderness, one of the few remaining places with practically no human interference. There are no roads, the forests have never been cut for timber, and hunting has always been minimal. Difficult access and absence of inhabitation allowed this mountainous environment to stay preserved and its wildlife undisturbed. The reserve is of supreme ecological importance, an important refuge for the snow leopard – a critically endangered species.

Phon: +498419819241
http://www.hunt-club-taiga.de/index.php

Posts: 556 | Location: Germany Kazakstan Kyrgyzstan | Registered: 29 October 2009Reply With Quote