New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nyala red duiker combo special offer
 Login/Join

posted
Special deal cancellation hunt South Africa
Due to a cancellation we now have an opening from anywhere between mid-September and end November 2010 for a nyala and red duiker combination hunt.
1. 7 days hunting @ US$ 190-00 per hunter per day (usual price US$250-00 per day)
2. Trophy fee for 1 trophy nyala bull @ US$ 1 500-00 (usual price is US$ 2 500-00)
3. Trophy fee for one red duiker @ US$ 850-00 (usual price is US$ 1 300-00)
4. If time is available we can do some tiger fishing at US$50 per person per day.
5. Minimum number of hunters required to make this work is 3, and maximum is 6.
6. 30% deposit secures
7. This will most likely not happen again soon!
Please contact Pieter Kriel on +27 82 824 7681 hunt@huntinginafrica.co.za or www.huntingnafrica.co.za

Posts: 21 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 17 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Karl S
posted Hide Post
Hell, Pieter, if I had the time I would have taken you up on that one myself!

Karl Stumpfe
Ndumo Hunting Safaris www.huntingsafaris.net
karl@huntingsafaris.net
P.O. Box 1667, Katima Mulilo, Namibia
Cell: +264 81 1285 416
Fax: +264 61 254 328
Sat. phone: +88 163 166 9264

Posts: 1333 | Location: Namibia, Caprivi | Registered: 11 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dear Pieter

Which part of the RSA are you in?

Can you do the duiker only?

This is all I would have time for.
mark.mclean@rocketmail.com

Kind Regards
Mark

Posts: 376 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Smoking deal Pieter will be in touch.

Happiness is a warm gun

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hallo Karl

Thanks man. It would be great to have you over and maybe we can work a deal. I have some hunters for next year out your way and I need a reputable Outfitter on your side. Do you know one? Cheers Pieter

Posts: 21 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 17 November 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hallo Mark

Will send you an email.

Regards

Pieter

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
what area, size of property, jumping off point(Joburg?)other game and their trophies fees, where you would be fishing? this would interest me but i don't have 2 other guys to make up a party of 3. also, your website link doesn't work for me to check some of this out.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13166 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
www.huntinginafrica.co,za

Happiness is a warm gun

one of us
posted Hide Post
I screwed it up too but cant delete or edit the post. It was supposed to be
www.hunyinginafrica.co.za

Happiness is a warm gun

one of us
posted Hide Post
That is twice I give up someone else who can type please do this.

Happiness is a warm gun

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
www.huntinginafrica.co.za

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12549 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Morning jdollar

I was completely sober when I wrote the link, posted another link and then most likely deleted it, sorry, here goes www.huntinginafrica.co.za and thanks to Fjold for making it easier.

Your questions:
1.area is northern Natal
2. size is just shy of 3200acres
3. Joburg is about a 5-6 hour drive, so either from there or connect to Richardsbay.
4. fishing is in the Pongolapoort Lake which is several thousand acres in extent. Can expect to see a variety of animals on the banks while fishing, including white rhino.

Other animals available are:
Blue Wildebeest $ 950
Bushbuck $ 1 000
Grey Duiker $ 300
Impala $ 350
Kudu $ 1 700
Nyala $ 2 500
Steenbuck $ 300
Warthog $ 300
Zebra - Burchell's $ 1 100

For the fishing part we charter a boat just for our party and fish for the whole day, or a half day depending on time and weather. To see what a tiger fish looks like there is a picture of a small one on the index page of the website. Unfortunately I do not know how to upload a picture but I have some I can send you on email of a particularly big one.

With regards to the other 2 people: the prices mentioned are for a minimum of 3 hunters which makes it cost-effective after the cancellation and deposits paid were taken into consideration. It will not be cost-effective on my side to have only 1 hunter at those rates, unfortunately. If you are still looking at such a possibility, let me know and I can see what I can do for you.

Thank you for the interest shown and I hope to hear from you again.

Regards

Pieter

One of Us
Picture of Karl S
posted Hide Post
Pieter, you have a PM.

Karl Stumpfe
Ndumo Hunting Safaris www.huntingsafaris.net
karl@huntingsafaris.net
P.O. Box 1667, Katima Mulilo, Namibia
Cell: +264 81 1285 416
Fax: +264 61 254 328
Sat. phone: +88 163 166 9264

Posts: 1333 | Location: Namibia, Caprivi | Registered: 11 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
That's a helluva good deal and FWIW, I've fished that water extensively over the years and it's excellent fishing. If you take the right tackle and a few freshly shot francolin or guineafowl along I reckon you could also get some very good croc fishing there as well. fishing

posted Hide Post
Thanks Karl, replied.

Steve are you not from down there close by? Spent a great few days with Andrew in Bloemfontein a couple months ago and met the hunter who won the hunt. Lucky fella.

Pieter

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
pieter,

No mate. I stay just outside White River near the KNP but have been hunting the reserve and fishing the dam on and off for well over 20 years.

I also have a fair number of good friends such as Ian Goss & the Landmans in the area.

posted Hide Post
Thanks Steve

Met the Landmans once a long time ago and oom Ian a few times at PHASA. Next time I pass your way I'll give you a call.

Cheers

Pieter

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Pieter,

You'll be very welcome. There's usually cold beer in the fridge and a bottle of malt in the cupboard and in the off chance there isn't, there's a helluva good pub just down the road! beer

Don't know if you knew but Ian nearly croaked a few months ago with an aortic annuerism. They operated just in time and he's all tickety boo now. tu2

posted Hide Post
Shikes no, I did not know that. Seems like things are just not too good all round lately. Went to David Tennents funeral just the other day and that was bad enough. Never attended a good funeral in my life though.

Told the wife they must burn me, find a place that looks like the bushveld and scatter me. Of course they have to wait till I croak.

Regards

Pieter

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
You know you're getting old when you find yourself going to more funerals than weddings huh! Confused