THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mokore Safaris - All specials left on offer.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
We have just received some ration quotas for Sengwa research . These are non trophy hunts and non exportable. Other hunts offered here are exportable.
Dates ,areas and PH's will vary according to each hunt.

Available still with Mokore Safaris:

1) Elephant Bull Save Valley Conservancy – 10 days @ $ 1000/day and trophy fee of $14000

2) Elephant bull Sengwa – 10 days @ $ 750/day and trophy fee of $10 000.

3) Elephant non-trophy cow – 7 day package inclusive of daily rates and trophy fees - $12000

4) Buffalo bull Sengwa Exportable non-trophy – 5 day package inclusive of daily rates and trophy fee - $9500

5) Buffalo bull Sengwa Non-exportable non-trophy: 5 day package inclusive of daily rates and trophy fee - $8500

6) Leopard Sengwa – 15 days @ $1000/day and trophy fee of $5000.

The following extras apply to all above packages: gratuities; transfers( $500 each way/vehicle) or air charter ($1350 each way/plane); conservations levy $20pppd; 4% Gov levy on trophy fees and daily rates; dip, pack and shipping.

Please email me at duckworth_neil@yahoo.com if you have any queries or are interested in any of the above.

Posts: 229 | Location: Coutada 9 Mozambique | Registered: 27 December 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sengwa is a special place. There is a new report on a double buffalo there. I wish I didn't have a hunt already, you could pickup some good hunts here.