THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    2011 Zambian Lion - UPDATED WITH LARGER DISCOUNT!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2011 Zambian Lion - UPDATED WITH LARGER DISCOUNT!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Outfitter: Hunters & Guides - Gavin Hume

Agent: Global Hunting Resources

Dates: Oct. 1 - 20, 2011. (Includes arrival & departure dates)

Species: Lion/Leopard/Buffalo/Sitatunga

FOLKS - THIS HUNT HAS BEEN FURTHER DISCOUNTED THIS MORNING TO $32,200.00!! I can't imagine a better price on a Zambia - Kafue Lion/Leopard/Buffalo hunt than this. Sitatunga is available on quota as well!

18 - Day Lion hunt at $38,500.00. Includes all daily rates/area fees Lion license/trophy fee = $10,000.00

This hunt is normally priced at $2,500.00 per day, and has now been reduced to $1,750.00 per day. Kasonso Busanga is one the areas I highly suggest as a fabulous destination for a big maned - trophy lion! I would NOT consider the available dates ideal for this area, but a good hunt is still very likely. I had a client take advantage of this very same offer in Sept/Oct 2010, and he was successful on a good lion, plus buffalo and other species. If you have additional questions, please contact me at your convenience.

Additional Expenses:

All trophy fees (for a complete list please email me directly)

Trophy Prep: $1,300.00

Air Charter: $4,000.00 RT

Observers: $200.00 per day

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for telling us what the discounted part is. Good luck selling this hunt.

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1849 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tendrams
posted Hide Post
[sarcasm] Someone should have told this outfitter that lion hunts routinely sell for $120,000 [/sarcasm] Big Grin

Absolutely, good luck on the sale.

posted Hide Post
I am the one who did this hunt last year and had an excellent safari. If anyone would like more information feel free to PM me.

Posts: 11 | Location: Salt Lake City, UT, USA | Registered: 05 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
Uggggg!!!! You're killing me!!!!!!!!

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Folks - Please see the additional discount I have posted just this morning, in the original message!

This hunt is now $32,200.00 for an 18-day Lion/Leopard/Buffalo/Sitatunga hunt, in the Kafue of Zambia!

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aaron,

good luck, cracker of a deal

Posts: 605 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 07 February 2008Reply With Quote