THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Another special from Otjandaue Hunting Safais for March & April 2012
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another special from Otjandaue Hunting Safais for March & April 2012
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Otjandaue Hunting Safaris
posted
Hi Guys

I still have dates open for March and April in 2012 thus I give another steal of a deal.

Plains Game Hunt one on one with one obersver for March & April. 8 Day hunt for 5 trophy animals Kudu,Oryx,Impala,Steenbok and Blue Wildebeest. All accommodation,trophy rates, airport pick-up & return and trophy transportation to local freight company or taxidermist and 15% Vat on Daily rate for 6000 US$. This is the perfect hunt for first time hunters to Africa. Come and enjoy a family atmosphere on a private ranch in Namibia.
The hunt will take place on my ranch and if needed my concession areas. I will book multiple of these hunts until I can fill these two months.

This hunt is worth 8522 US$ on my normal pricelist.
Please contact me on +264 64 570821 or email me otjandaue@iway.na

Posts: 70 | Location: Namibia | Registered: 05 May 2007Reply With Quote