THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Wild boar driven hunts November, December 2011 or January 2012
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wild boar driven hunts November, December 2011 or January 2012
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of George Dina
posted
After long negotiations with the owners of some of the best areas for wild boars hunts in Romania I am happy to announce two of my best deals:

Wild boar driven hunt in area 1 :

130 km from Bucharest along the Danube River plains. 11000 hectars open area.
For this area I have a forfait package for a minimum of 10 hunters, unlimited number of boars, no extra-fee regardless of the boars size that are shot. 3 hunting days and 4 nights.
Accommodation is in three star lodge. I can garantee that 10 hunters will shoot at least 20 wild boar per trip. The price for hunt is 2200 euros base on double room accomodation. If the 10 hunters party will shoot less than 2 wild boar pe hunter, 500 euros will be refunded for every wild boar non hunted.
Here some video with a hunt in this particular area:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8CaB6IXS3E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...uZLo&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...C4v8&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...cqdM&feature=related

Area 2, open area:

140 km from Timisoara 12000 hectars hills area, only 6 hunts are organized here per year. Harvest quota of 220 wild boars for this season. This area is also available for individual hunting from high seats.
For this area I have a forfait package for a minimum of 10 hunters, unlimited number of boars, no extra-fee regardless of the boars size or number that are shot. 3 hunting days and 4 nights.
Accommodation is in four star lodge. I can garantee that 10 hunters will shoot at least 30 wild boar per trip. The price for hunt is 2600 euros base on single room accomodation. If the 10 hunters party will shoot less than 3 wild boar pe hunter, 500 euros will be refunded for every wild boar non hunted.

More good news, the biggest fears of all hunters is that the hunting area, the number and size of the wild boars will not correspond to what is described in the advertisement. So, I decided that before signing of any commitment, to invite one of the hunters in the group to see the hunting area and the wild boars that the area has and he will personal decided whether it is worth making the trip. Obviously, all costs will of this trip will be entirely by me side in any case (whether or not appreciate hunting area).

THE FEE includes:
- Airport arrival and departure assistance
- Transportation in Romania
- To 4WD car for hunting
- Full board and lodging, starting with dinner on the arrival day and ending with breakfast on the departure day
- Single room accommodation for package number 2 and double room accomodation for package number 1
- First preparation of the trophies
- The organization of the hunt with beaters and dogs
- Hunting License
- Guide interpreter and professional hunter
- First preparation of the skin
- 2 video camera men for the group

THE FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- The flight to and from Romania
- Alchoolic drinks and tips
- Other personnel expenses

Please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information
George Dina
www.besteuropeanhunts.eu
email: contact@besteuropeanhunts.eu
cell 0040732528636

Posts: 60 | Location: Romania | Registered: 24 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of George Dina
posted Hide Post
Gentlemens, let's spice up this thread.
So, for a group of 10-14 hunters for any of the packages above I will be given next awards:
A high seat wild boar hunt for three days and four nights for one hunter and one observer, including two wild boars regardless of size. Winner will be the hunter who manages to shoot the largest number of wild boars during the entire trip.
If two or more hunters shoot the same number of boars winner will be chosen by drawing.
For a group of 14 to 18 hunters will be give the following prize:
A hunt for wolf and lynx for 10 days and 12 nights, two travel days including the trophys of one wolf and one lynx, one hunter, one observer.
If two or more hunters shoot the same number of boars winner will be chosen by drawing.
For a group larger than 18 hunters a bear hunt for one hunter and one observer will be the prize.
The prize is non-transferable, non-assignable, non-refundable, non-redeemable for cash and no substitute prize will be offered.
I am looking forward to hear your opinion....

One of Us
Picture of George Dina
posted Hide Post
Already four hunters on the list for area 1.
Come on gentlemen, these hunts worth every penny, you can have my word and I would love to have at least one AR member to tell the story here.

one of us
posted Hide Post
What dates will the hunts be? Also, snow on ground and temperatures?

DB Bill aka Bill George

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of George Dina
posted Hide Post
Sir George, perhaps my distant cousin from Pennsylvania if I remember corectly Wink,
I have not set the dates yet, but since I have exclusivity on this areas, all dates are available for the moment.
For November 20% chance for snow, the average temperature,5, 10 degrees Celsius.
The average temperature for December -5, 0 degrees Celsius, 80% chance for snow 10-20 cm.
the average temperature in January -10, -5 Celsius graders, 90% chance for snow 20-30 cm.
You do not have to worry about cold temperatures, the large number of wild boars, will definitely raise the temperature of your blood.
I recommend December, the second week being the best.