Find
Notify
Tools

High Spanish Partridge Shooting
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Ladies and Gents,

My friend has opened his private estate up in Seville (South Spain) and can offer for this season onwards some quality Partridge shooting.

Unlike many outfits where you have to shoot 600+ per day here you can shoot 400-500 per day over 5-6 drives with a break inbetween each one for drinks and snacks.

Topography is rolling valleys and arid Spanish land, showing presentable birds between 25-60 metres.

We can do 1-3 days and incorporate Red and Fallow deer, Mouflon and Wild Boar hunting also. On arrival afternoon we can flight Ducks also.

The accomodation is a new wing built on the side of the owners manor house and features 10 ensuite bedrooms.

Prices are easy:

43 Euro per Partridge - inc shotgun cartridges

250 Euro per night - full board luxury, waiter service, all drinks within moderation, great local food, high class bedrooms

600 Euro return for luxury minibus airport return for the group - Normally Mercedes or VW van with dual air con, professional driver etc

100 Euro per day for a pair of rental shotguns - Browning over and under 28" multi choke

Extras :

Loaders 100 Euro per day

Duck flighting 21 Euro per Duck

Suits teams of 6-10 guns, can budget/ sort to suit any requirements, and if you want to book and pay deposit we have a system in place to keep everyone happy C-19 wise (details on application)

In short it's a really lovely private estate, priced sensibly that shows high quality Birds.

Brought to you by: Hunt Inter , PO Box 43, Dorset.
Estate : Loberuelas.

Posts: 600 | Location: England  | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SIKA98K
posted Hide Post
Years ago I used a borrowed shotgun shooting sandgrouse in Kenya.
With my own shotgun I reckon to be a reasonably competent shot be it pigeon shooting from a hide, driven pheasant, walked up woodcock or grouse.
The stock was too long for me and the barrels were choked 3/4 and full. I was both annoyed and embarrassed with my poor performance.
My advice, bring your own shotgun, fit is paramount. And please not a semi.

Posts: 457 | Location: Ireland | Registered: 12 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
So, 21,500 Euro per day just in partridges for the group.

Is that a normal cost?

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanks:
So, 21,500 Euro per day just in partridges for the group.

Is that a normal cost?

Yes, quality european game shooting isn’t cheap.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIKA98K:
Years ago I used a borrowed shotgun shooting sandgrouse in Kenya.
With my own shotgun I reckon to be a reasonably competent shot be it pigeon shooting from a hide, driven pheasant, walked up woodcock or grouse.
The stock was too long for me and the barrels were choked 3/4 and full. I was both annoyed and embarrassed with my poor performance.
My advice, bring your own shotgun, fit is paramount. And please not a semi.

I always advise people to bring own guns but there available if needed.

One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
Is there a web site?

I would bring my numbered pair of Grullas for the shoot. For driven grouse in Scotland I do the shoot, get my guns stored, then travel around and then leave some time later after picking up my guns.

How would it work in Spain?

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanks:
Is there a web site?

I would bring my numbered pair of Grullas for the shoot. For driven grouse in Scotland I do the shoot, get my guns stored, then travel around and then leave some time later after picking up my guns.

How would it work in Spain?

Driven Grouse is great, but 3x the price of Spanish partridges.
You could bring the guns without problem and after the shooting, and leave them in my friends gunshop in Madrid where they can be collected or for a small fee be delivered to you at the airport on your journey back.

Regarding a webpage, they are producing one now as well as an online brochure, something they have never done before as all the shooting was private for family members.

More than welcome to put you in touch directly with them or I can send you some details by WhatsApp etc.

Many thanks and have a nice day.