Tools

withdrawn
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Withdrawn

One of Us
posted Hide Post
How would this work in regards to payments? Is in in installments directly to Stan or has the hunt been paid for in full and payment is made to you? I'm also curious how many days of hunting and does the hunt include wolf and wolverine? This is a tempting offer as I hunted with Stan last year for moose and caribou and want to go back for a sheep. Thanks

Mike

Posts: 51 | Location: Bay Area, California | Registered: 17 June 2013Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Interested. Curious on the payment setup as well and the possibility of adding caribou.
Thanks

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the additional information. Have you contacted Stan to make sure he's OK with this transaction? I'm assuming he would be but would want to double check with him if I were to take you up on this offer. Thanks

Mike

Posts: 51 | Location: Bay Area, California | Registered: 17 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is this still available? If so I'd like to make sure Stan is OK with it and the dates/hunt are correct. THanks

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent