THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2012 Leopard safari (Bubye Valley Conservancy)
 Login/Join

Picture of Shaun 416
posted
Good day all.

I have had a client postpone his 2012 safari to next season. Resulting in a leopard tag becoming available in the Bubye Valley Conservancy for July this year. Our next available leopard hunt in the B.V.C is 2014
Arguably one of the best hunting areas in Africa, the cat hunting is unrivalled and has consistently produced monster Toms. Home to all of the Big five, this will be an excellent safari for non hunting observers.

Available hunting dates :
July 17th – 30th
There are some Late October dates however the July dates would best suit a leopard hunt.
All clients are guaranteed camp and area exclusivity.

The hunt Cost :
14 days @ $ 1000 per day.
Observer Rate $250 per day.

Trophy fees
Leopard $ 4000
Bushpig $ 350
Duiker $ 200
Eland $ 1200
Giraffe $ 750
Honey Badger $ 150
Impala $ 250
Jackal $ 100
Kudu $ 1300
Warthog $ 400
Water buck $ 1750
Wildebeest $ 850
Zebra $ 950

Government levies
2% on Daily rates
4% on Trophy fees

NB I like to use Zebra for baiting and believe this is one of the biggest factors, in my success with bait hunting big Low veld leopard.
Clients have the option of purchasing Zebra carcases from other camps within the conservancy at a fee of $ 350. Obviously provided zebra carcases are available.

Cities Tag (Leopard) $ 200
Dip & Pack $300 - $ 1200 depending how many trophies taken.

You will need to fly commercial to Bulawayo, drive in available with me in my Land cruiser at no charge(max 2 people), for bigger groups a road transfer can be arranged at $ 450 each way (max 5 people) Travelling time of about 3 hours.

For more information feel free to visit our web site www.shaunbuffeesafaris.com or contact me at hunts@shaunbuffeesafaris.com for a list of clients who have hunted the Bubye Valley Conservancy with us.

All the best
Shaun Buffee

Shaun Buffee Safaris
Contact number (00263) 77348220
Email : hunts@shaunbuffeesafaris.com

One of Us
Picture of MikeBurke
posted Hide Post
Here are a couple orf pictures of BVC cats taken with Shaun.

One of Us
Picture of Bwanna
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1667 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: 12 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
If only I wasn't booked for Kenya and Moz this year, I'd take you up on a chance at one of those lowveldt toads! Good luck Shaun... btw are you still able to hunt lioness on the BVC?

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Clients have the option of purchasing Zebra carcases from other camps within the conservancy at a fee of $ 350.

Very reasonable fee for bait.