THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Chance at a crack at a good elephant in Zimbabwe - Price Reduced greatly
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chance at a crack at a good elephant in Zimbabwe - Price Reduced greatly
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi Guys,

I have an elephant that has become available in Sengwe 1, South East of Zimbabwe.

$25 000 USD for 13 days hunting and a trophy fee of the elephant

PLUS ONE NON EXPORTABLE MANAGEMENT ELEPHANT FOR $4000 US, PLEASE SEE MY POST AT THE BOTTOM

TWO ELEPHANT FOR $29 000 US

Observers are welcome at $ 200 per day, we are more than happy to accomodate an additional hunter on the condition that no buffalo be shot until the elephant is on the ground. thereafter its open

Professional hunters: Paul Phelan and Ishumael Tshabalala
Dates: 8th October - 25th October or early November

Trophy expectations and hunting conditions

One can expect an elephant bull of over 60 pounds, the hunting will be hard but it is VERY rewarding and elephant of 98 pounds have been taken there before. it will be hot during October and we will pass up on a number of 50 pound elephant before we get onto a good bull that is over 60 poounds. last month we successfully hunted an elephant bull that tipped the scales @ 77 and 70 pounds. From now till the end of the year is prime elephant hunting in our area and success rate is very high at a good elephant bull!

Additional species that can be taken:
Buffalo @ $3500 1st, $2500 2nd and 3rd
Baboon @ $100
Bushbuck @ $800
Impala @ $450
Kudu @ $1800
S Hyena @ $1000
Waterbuck @ $1800
Jackal $ 250

Excludes:
• Local and international airfare
• Charter flights
• 2% Tourism levy on Day Rates, and 4% levy on trophy rates
• $100 USD for cites tags
• Dip and Pack of trophies: 2 species or less = $600 USD
• Additional liquor or special liquor
• Tips for Professional Hunters and camp staff
• Medical evacuation insurance, trip cancellation insurances, similar insurances

And includes the following:
• Field preparation of trophies
• All meals, accommodation and drinks during the hunt
• Daily laundry during the hunt
• Use of 4 x 4 vehicle
• Use of camp facilities
• Use of trackers, skinners, chef, and the use of the services of a Professional Hunter
• Transportation to camp from Johannesburg($500 US one way from Johannesburg) is included

some photos that were taken in the area that have been uploaded http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6321043931 or for more information on us please visit www.pelandabasafaris.com

Daily rates secure the hunt.

More than happy to answer any questions that anyone might have, please feel free to contact me on + 27 82 695 5327 or at aubrey@pelandabasafaris.com

Posts: 605 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 07 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Guys,

Okay this week we just took another 60 pound elephant.

this elephants price has been reduced to:

$25 000 USD for 13 days hunting and a trophy fee of the elephant

Posts: 605 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 07 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tendrams
posted Hide Post
HELL of a deal !

One of Us
posted Hide Post
do you have more than one elephant on quota at this price?

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don

Sorry last one my friend.

Here is another elephant we took last week

go well

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm always a day late and a dollar short CRYBABY

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of peterdk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ddrhook:

+2

this is about as good an offer as it can get CRYBABY can i trade in a double rifle and a old POS 97 range rover ?

peter

Posts: 1336 | Location: denmark | Registered: 01 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by peterdk:
quote:
Originally posted by ddrhook:

+2

this is about as good an offer as it can get CRYBABY can i trade in a double rifle and a old POS 97 range rover ?

peter

Peter thank you but no thank you for the kind offer sir, but as it stands i have two Land Rovers that will be sold or set alight as soon as they have been transported back to Joberg - they both broke down in the bush!!!! Roll Eyes

One of Us
posted Hide Post
OHHH boy bar b que'd rover my favorite Big Grin can we get extra 90 weight gear grease with it???? Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of peterdk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .458Aubs:
Peter thank you but no thank you for the kind offer sir, but as it stands i have two Land Rovers that will be sold or set alight as soon as they have been transported back to Joberg - they both broke down in the bush!!!! Roll Eyes

aubs, i actually like the defender, allthough i understand why you dont appriciate them that comes out of SA.

i still would love to be abel to take you up on the ele deal, great offer i am just about 24.000,-$ short Smiler

peter

One of Us
posted Hide Post
peterdk,
I'll loan ya a buck if that will help? Wink

One of Us
Picture of peterdk
posted Hide Post
thanks mate

i think i just have to work harder and save for it to become a reality, problem is that i will proberly like it after i have tried it once and then having to come back again and again Smiler

peter

One of Us
posted Hide Post
great pictures thanks

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Guys,

Above what is on offer i would like to upgrade the hunt and add a Management Elephant that has to be shot near us.

the cost above the $25 000 US, is $4000 US. It is not exportable and would require roughly three days to take.

so to summarise, thats one fully exportable elephant trophy down in Sengwe 1 together with one management elephant both for $29 000 US!!!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aubs, Tell ole Paul I said he looks stunning in shorts!!!

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
Aubs, Tell ole Paul I said he looks stunning in shorts!!!

that Sir is Nasty - wont tell him, dont want him to be full of himself...

ta

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just curious, but why are the management bulls not exportable? I'm assuming that means you can not take any part of the animal back to the states with you??

Thanks and keep us posted on these hunts, and congrats to all the hunters....

Posts: 42 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 21 June 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
email sent thanks again Aubrey

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The exportable or non exportable is strickly a CITES regulation and the paper work associated with it. The country You harvest the animal has to secure the proper CITES permit and will not do that on a cheapo elephant. So its all about money in the long run.
Larry

Posts: 1571 | Location: New Mexico Texas Border | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With Quote