Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting adventure in Pakistan
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted
Agent: Indus Safaris (www.indussafaris.com)

Outfitter: Danish Ali Pir - CEO Indus Safaris

Species: Blandford Urial, Punjab Urial, Sindh Ibex, Blue sheep, Himalayan ibex.

Other plains game species species that can be hunted in this trip are:
Black Buck, Hog Deer, Nil Gai, chinkara Gazelle, Kennion Gazelle, Jungle Cats, Asiatic Golden Jackal and Wild boars can also be hunted.

Dates: November - March

Indus Safaris is rapidly gaining popularity as a company that can arrange a safe and successful hunt in Pakistan, a two episode show will be aired on sportsman channel very soon (Trijicon World of Sportsafield) hosted by AR's very own Aaron Neilson about hunt in Pakistan with Indus Safaris.

We have also done a 4 episode hunting show with Jim Shockey, the show wad called 'Unchartered' and it was aired on the outdoor channel.

On AR you can read Aaron Neilson's hunt report about his hunt with me in Pakistan.

Includes: Visa invitation, customs handling, organization up to mentioned days, one trophy of mentioned specie, hunting and rifle license fees (if the hunter does not wish to travel to Pakistan with a Fire arm then I have a very good collection of hunting rifles including Blasers, Sauer, remingtons etc all fitted with the latest Swarovski Z6i scopes with ballistic turrets) transfer to/from the closest airport, full board accommodation in the hunting area, interpreter and local guide fees.

Excludes: International and domestic airfare, visa fees, shipment, insurance, gratuities, personal expenses, Dip & pack, export permit fees.

If there are any further questions or queries please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks

Danish Ali Pir
CEO Indus Safaris
www.indussafaris.com
Tel: +923472288882

Posts: 789 | Location: Karachi & London | Registered: 26 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of twoseventy
posted Hide Post
Very nice trophies and photos.

...I say that hunters go into Paradise when they die, and live in this world more joyfully than any other men.
-Edward, duke of York

". . . when a man has shot an elephant his life is full." ~John Alfred Jordan

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand

Cogito ergo venor- KPete

“It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker, that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own self-interest. We address ourselves, not to their humanity but to their self-love, and never talk to them of our own necessities but of their advantages.”
― Adam Smith - “Wealth of Nations”

Posts: 985 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 12 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
@twoseventy:
Thank you.

Posts: 789 | Location: Karachi & London | Registered: 26 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pir_Danish,

Incredible hunting and majestic trophies!

Well done!

Roland

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pir_Danish,

Beautiful trophies and photos. Many thanks for sharing. If you're attending any of the conventions let me know and we'll have lunch and talk hunting. I would like to hunt Pakistan again.

Thanks,
Mark Hampton

Posts: 144 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 19 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
@latebloomer, thank you my friend

@mark, I won't be attending the SCI show because those months are the busiest hunting season for us here, I will however be visiting during the months of September and October this year and it would be an honour to meet up. I will be in dallas, Vegas, Miami etc
Where abouts are you based? Pm me if you want.

Best Regards
Danish
www.indussafaris.com

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I hope to do this hunt someday!

~Ann

Posts: 19159 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Danish,

What is the small antelope that looks similair to a Tommie?

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12867 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark,

Looks like a Chinkara Gazelle. There is also the Goitered Gazelle. Both look pretty similar to each other.

Jeremy

Posts: 1480 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 28 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark, I believe the animal you are refering to is a chinkara gazelle. The pic won't show up on my mobile for some reason but I remeber seeing it when looking at this offer earlier.The only other species that comes to mind is the jabir/kennion gazelle but I don't know if they are hunted in Pakistan as well (sometimes permits are available for the jabir variety in Iran).

Peter Andersen
Peak Wildlife Adventures
1-306-485-8429
peakwildlifeadventures@hotmail.com
www.peakwildlifeadventures.com

Posts: 295 | Location: Sk, Canada | Registered: 06 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys! Admittedly I'm not real tuned in on Asian game.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12867 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
Ann, you are welcome anyday.

you are right guys, that is a Chinkara Gazelle, we also arrange hunts for the Kennion (Jabir Gazelle) in Baluchistan province of Pakistan:
The Chinkara and Kennion Gazelles are quite similar looking however the terrain in which they are hunted is very different. following is the picture of the Kennion Gazelle:

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info about the kennion gazelle Danish. I sent you a PM a couple days ago, perhaps your inbox was full? Cheers, Peter.

Peter Andersen
Peak Wildlife Adventures
1-306-485-8429
peakwildlifeadventures@hotmail.com
www.peakwildlifeadventures.com

Posts: 295 | Location: Sk, Canada | Registered: 06 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Blue Sheep!!!!!!!! Nice!!!

Posts: 894 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
@Peter: PM sent.

thanks nube.

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
Trijicon's World of Sports Afield TV Show Host Aaron Neilson and Bobby Davidson hunt with me in Sindh - Pakistan. a video clip

https://www.facebook.com/photo...=2791024605064691446

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow! Good video and great hunt...

Posts: 10153 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Awesome video Danish / Aaron! Congratulations on a great hunt and superb footage!

Posts: 1490 | Location: New York | Registered: 01 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
Thank you guys.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I saw something on these videos I have never seen and cannot believe - Aaron missing a shot??!!

What? Has hell frozen over? Has Obama resigned? Is there peace in the Middle East?????

I stand in amazement....

Posts: 10153 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That was photoshop trickeration....

He did make a good "next" shot on the urial. The ibex was too easy for a pro like Aaron...

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
Hi guys,
We have some excellent last minute discounted deals.
So if Pakistan has ever been on your bucket list PM me for more details.

Regards. Danish
www.indussafaris.com

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pir_Danish:
Agent: Indus Safaris (www.indussafaris.com)

Outfitter: Danish Ali Pir - CEO Indus Safaris

Species: Blandford Urial, Punjab Urial, Sindh Ibex, Blue sheep, Himalayan ibex.

Other plains game species species that can be hunted in this trip are:
Black Buck, Hog Deer, Nil Gai, chinkara Gazelle, Kennion Gazelle, Jungle Cats, Asiatic Golden Jackal and Wild boars can also be hunted.

Dates: November - March

Indus Safaris is rapidly gaining popularity as a company that can arrange a safe and successful hunt in Pakistan, a two episode show will be aired on sportsman channel very soon (Trijicon World of Sportsafield) hosted by AR's very own Aaron Neilson about hunt in Pakistan with Indus Safaris.

We have also done a 4 episode hunting show with Jim Shockey, the show wad called 'I charter' and it was aired on the outdoor channel.

On AR you can read Aaron Neilson's hunt report about his hunt with me in Pakistan.

Includes: Visa invitation, customs handling, organization up to mentioned days, one trophy of mentioned specie, hunting and rifle license fees (if the hunter does not wish to travel to Pakistan with a Fire arm then I have a very good collection of hunting rifles including Blasers, Sauer, remingtons etc all fitted with the latest Swarovski Z6i scopes with ballistic turrets) transfer to/from the closest airport, full board accommodation in the hunting area, interpreter and local guide fees.

Excludes: International and domestic airfare, visa fees, shipment, insurance, gratuities, personal expenses, Dip & pack, export permit fees.

If there are any further questions or queries please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks

Danish Ali Pir
CEO Indus Safaris
www.indussafaris.com

Please add a phone number.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Great videos. Amazing terrain.

Makes me nostalgic as I miss India!

Well done Danish bhai.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11006 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
Done Saeed.

Thanks Nakihunter bhai.

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
a Documentary about the Markhor conservation story in Pakistan.

https://www.facebook.com/danis...=2594841110245040724

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
some kill shots of our clients this year.

https://www.facebook.com/danis...=4093323413887934411

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
a video of Jim Shockey's Himalayan Ibex hunt with me.

https://www.facebook.com/danis...=7288237353893534393

One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
That was photoshop trickeration....

He did make a good "next" shot on the urial. The ibex was too easy for a pro like Aaron...

Hahahaha. Aaron actually felt bad making such an easy shot on the urial, so he decided to miss the first time on purpose. pinocchio

one of us
posted Hide Post
I can't seem to find the costs of such a hunt ???

Posts: 1535 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pir_Danish
posted Hide Post
Hi Scruffy,
The normal price for a Blandford Urial is $30,000
We have some discounted last minute deals, if you are interested let me know which species are of interest to you and I can get you the best prices.
Please visit our website to read the description and pictures of all the species available to hunt with us.
Regard
Danish