THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    10 Days in South Africa (hunting and touring) for two - $10,499
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

10 Days in South Africa (hunting and touring) for two - $10,499
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ChrisTroskie
posted
Want to hunt Africa but have a wife who is not keen to sit in camp whole day while you’re out hunting? Then this package is for you…

This is a 10-day package for two people (hunter and observer or two hunters) inclusive of 4 days of touring and 5 days of hunting, during which you can make your pick out of some sought-after animals at discounted rates.

Itinerary:

Day 1 : Pick up from Johannesburg and transfer to our beautiful villa on the outskirts of Kruger National Park, visiting scenic attractions along the Panorama Route.
Day 2 : Full day of privately guided game viewing inside Kruger National Park.
Day 3 : Full day of privately guided game viewing inside Kruger National Park.
Day 4 : Road transfer to Sabrisa Ranch in Limpopo Province.
Day 5 – 9 : Hunt for three of the following animals from Sabrisa Ranch:

1 X Sable OR Kudu OR Waterbuck

1 X Blue Wildebeest OR Red Hartebeest OR Gemsbok

1 X Impala OR Blesbok OR Warthog

Day 10 : Road Transfer back to OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg.

This is an all-inclusive package so it covers all transportation, accommodations, meals, drinks, our usual exceptional services to you, and three of the nine animals listed above.

So, for $10,499, you get 10 days in South Africa, including 4 days of touring, 5 days of hunting and three highly prized trophies. PLUS you may add animals to the package and only pay for them as per our 2023 price list.

The value of this package (as per our standard price list) can be as much as $12,760 so whoever jumps onto this deal will get more than $2,200 discount on another exceptional safari with CT Safaris.

Please contact me for further info. This is a heck of a deal!

Regards,

Chris Troskie
Tel. +27 82 859-0771
email. chris@ct-safaris.com
Sabrisa Ranch Ellisras RSA
www.ct-safaris.com
https://youtu.be/4usXceRdkH4

Posts: 851 | Location: Sabrisa Ranch Limpopo Province - South Africa | Registered: 03 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Chris is a really great guy and I highly recommend hunting with him. I hunted with him in Aug this year and there is a BIG sable right on his ranch. I saw it multiple times during the three days I was chasing it but never connected with it so he is still around. Haven't got around to write a hunting report yet but I would really recommend Chris and his operation. Something he didn't mention and that was important to me is that he only has one client in the camp at the time so you will have his full attention.

He also works with "something taxidermy" witch so far - haven't received trophies yet - has been excellent to work with and they send photos for all trophies as they are progressing in the processing.

Feel free to PM me for more info.

posted Hide Post
I don’t often visit or post on this forum but am happy to do so today as reading the initial post has me grinning from ear to ear due to the memories it brought back!
This last August (2022) I visited South Africa along with my wife and two offspring. Our party is split with two avid hunters (my son and I) and two non hunters (wife and daughter went horse-riding). We booked our trip with CT Safaris two years earlier and had to delay for a year as COVID seemed to have stopped the world from rotating at all!
Our trip was almost a mirror image of the package offered above, as we hunted for the first five days and toured second. Throughout the 10 days we were looked after unbelievably well by Chris, his lovely wife Sabina and their camp staff. Nothing was too much trouble and if we mentioned something we fancied doing a plan was in place by the following morning. This is no small feat where the group is so polarised in their desired activities! Suffice to say we had the time of our lives and left South Africa with some new friends and so many happy memories of what we had seen and done and particularly the six of us (Chris, Sabina and our family of four telling tales and laughing around the camp fire(often until our sides hurt). Needless to say the hunting was truly excellent and my bucket list desire to hunt Cape Buffalo was fulfilled after an exciting two days in the red sand close to the Botswana border. We also managed a kudu, Mountain Reedbuck and two warthogs in the remaining time. I would return and stay/hunt with Chris and Sabina tomorrow if I could, but sadly life must become more mundane for a while until a return trip is possible.
For those reading this post I cannot recommend Chris and Sabinas outfit highly enough. We have never had a holiday where we were looked after as well as we were whilst with them. We often look through our photos of the trip and recall the funny events that occurred whether that was Sammy the tracker wearing a borrowed bike helmet back to front for five days whilst guiding the horse riding, Chris recounting his significant “expertise” in Ostrich hunting or there being “NO SPACE” in Kruger NP! Happy memories indeed, which is after all what the trip was for!!

Posts: 3 | Location: Lancashire, UK | Registered: 27 June 2021Reply With Quote