New
Find
Notify
Tools

2022 Alaska Hunts
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hey guys, I have some spots open for 2022. Ive changed a few things up as my sheep population took a nose dive this past winter and won’t be doing any sheep specific hunts. Still have rams around but not in the numbers id like to see.
I will however be still offering

Moose/brown bear combo hunt sept 4-15 22k have moved some stuff into a new area and have some good moose in and around this salmon stream country. I will be hunting it the fall of ‘21 as well and have some good insight. Drop me a line for the details on this.

A sept 30-oct 8 brown bear over a salmon stream. Low level of physical exertion required for this. Expect bears in the 8-9’ range. Bigger is possible but not as likely. 18k

August 22-31 grizzly or brown bear hunt over salmon. If we do this as a grizzly we could combo it with sheep on a trophy fee deal of some sort and do our grizzly hunt in sheep country. We saw great grizz numbers this past sheep season 16k for grizzly 18k for coasts bear in salmon country.
November I have room for two Sitka blacktail deer hunts on Kodiak. These I operate as a 2x1 min. They are 5k per person. A lot of flexibility on these hunts.

As usual all my hunts are guided by myself and tent camps with good food. No smoking and no drinking are my camp rules. No mask required and I will not be checking vaccine cards either. Patriots welcome. Drop me a line if you have questions about any possibilities. Since your the only client in camp at a time I have a lot of options and flexibility for hunts or hunting requests.

Jake jefferson
907-414-9471 text is best I have six kids.
Wasilla alaska

Master guide #212
Black River Hunting Camps llc
www.alaska-bearhunting.com

Posts: 1396 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote
Picture of Matt Wimmer
posted Hide Post
Jake - are you still doing goat hunts on Kodiak?

Posts: 3 | Location: Crozet, VA | Registered: 25 June 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No. Draw odds got to bad. Other outfitters are putting in 30-50 people for an area with 6 tags. So I stepped back from it. To bad to. Best goat hunting I’ve ever seen.

Master guide #212
Black River Hunting Camps llc
www.alaska-bearhunting.com

Posts: 1396 | Location: Big lake alaska | Registered: 11 April 2008Reply With Quote