Find
Notify
Tools

MUNTJAC, CHINESE WATER DEER, FALLOW and SIKA
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Folks,

As some of you may know we did a hunt in England for Muntjac and Chinese Water Deer in November. Alex who is AJN HUNTING did our hunt and it was a blast from day one. We had lots of fun and shot some nice animal.

I think most folks would find this a low impact hunt but it was pedal to the metal from the time we arrived until we headed to Spain for the second part of our safari. We were up before dawn for the morning hunt and we didn't get back to our hotel until 7-8 PM for our PM hunt.

As I said in my report https://forums.accuratereloadi...8321043/m/3181034672 we were blown away with shear numbers of game we saw. We literally saw perhaps a hundred CWD on one outing killing two and saw hundreds of Sika with the thermal just at dark. I had shot a Sika just before but in daylight. We only saw 2 Muntjac and I shot the first one but I think they like the cover and you don't see loads of them anyway.

I did not hunt a fallow as they were on the menu in Spain but Alex said you can usually shoot a free range fallow during the muntjac/CWD hunt.

If there is time you might fit in a Sika too of which there are plenty but a 1.5 hour drive from your hotel in Newbury.

All of this is not fenced in any way.

Oct/Nov are ideal for these species as the Muntjac and Sika are rutting and will respond to a call.

Pricing:

$4,500 Yes! USD

Includes:

Up to 5 outings 1x1 6 outings for 2x1
1 trophy Muntjac
1 trophy CWD
Rifle and ammo
Trophy prep and delivery to taxidermist
Airport transfers
Accommodations
Meals
A beer or glass of wine with dinner

Fallow $1,250 trophy fee

Sika $1,500 trophy fee

Call me for a fun and different hunt.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12866 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote