THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    SPECIAL ON CANCELLATION OF 4 HUNTERS, 4 SABLE ,10 DAY SAFARI.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SPECIAL ON CANCELLATION OF 4 HUNTERS, 4 SABLE ,10 DAY SAFARI.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted
SPECIAL ON CANCELLATION OF 4
HUNTERS, 4 SABLE ,10 DAY SAFARI.

Just had a cancellation on a 10 day 4 hunter 4 Sable package.

Hunt would Normally run, @ $350 pd x 10 days = $3500 And Trophy fee on Sable $6500.
Totals at $10,000 per person.

Hunt is now being offered for $10,000 for all four hunters and 10 days.

That’s $2500 per hunter ( $7500 saving per hunter) for a quality 40 inch Sable.

Hunt can be taken anytime in 2020. I can also put together make up charters with other hunters. Please contact for more information.

Outfitter is Clark Purvis
252-826-4288
Hunt takes place in the Kalahari area of RSA.

Captain Clark Purvis
www.roanokeriverwaterfowl.com/

Posts: 1141 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How open is the date schedule on this hunt? 1X1 or 2X1 or what should be expected? Cost for observers?
Bruce

Posts: 376 | Location: Gillette, Wy USA | Registered: 11 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
Bow hunting would be one on one. Observer rate is 100 per day. Pick up from Jberg is included with this rate. Only thing that is extra is excess alcohol (More than few glasses or wine of beers per day) We will take you to store where you can purchase alcohol.

Concession is 18,000 acres and you should get gold metal sable. Good property with great Kudu, Impala, Eland, Cape Buffalo, Etc.

If you want to bow hunt I recommend hunting the moon phase. Aug 12-25 or Sept 9-24. Several bow stands on property. Feel free to call or text me at 252-826-4288. Flights to Africa are as low as I have seen in 12 years.
Regards,

Captain Clark Purvis

Posts: 1141 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Jeeze if a guy was really mad at sable he could go have a hell of a trip and shoot 4 himself.

Posts: 7782 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Who is the South Africa outfitter?

Posts: 42345 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
$10000 all in 4 hunters? Including fees?

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2855 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
Yes. No other trophy fees or daily rates. Hunt will take place at Aegean Concession of SKS Safari in the North West Province.

Captain Clark Purvis

One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
Sir, if it sound too good to be true, it usually is. What is the catch?

Posts: 773 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
Catch is that 60% of our hunts have been cancelled due to corona virus. I just booked a round trip fist class ticket for $3,500.