Find
Notify
Tools

ARGENTINA DUCK HUNTING 4 DAYS 1600US
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
4 DAYS HUNTING DUCKS IN ARGENTINA ALL INCLUDED SHOTGUNS 500 SHELLS 5 STAR LODGE .CLOUDS OF DUCKS .GUARANTEED THOUSANDS OF DUCKS ,HUNDREDS TAKEN EACH EACH MORNING .WE HUNT IN OUR OWN FARMS .
SEE REPORTS OF 2015 HUNTERS .
ARROYITO CORDOBA ARGENTINA .PHONE 54356415414176.
543564429586FAX 543564425736

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Many hunters asked how many shells they can fire in a morning .And i can say that minimun you will fire 300 shells and rjanz just leave firing 1000shells in a morning . flame
Dave Fosberg aka ISH fired between 200 to 600 shells ,please see the photos .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
This hunters are Rodney Janz and family aka rjanz,Dave Fosberg aka ISH and Blaine Burns from www.blackdogoutfittersalberta.com and Bradley Nuki from Carmel Calif.They just being here and killed hundreds of ducks each morning .GUARANTEED MILLIONS OF DUCKS FLYING .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
posted 20 May 2015 20:17 Hide Post
I just would like to say what an amazing hunt. Everything was exceptional.. There was many many ducks and cranes. I have never been on a duck hunt like this. Hundreds of birds. A great hunt for the buffalo and Capibara. My wife was treated exceptionally. What a great time for my family. Flavia what an excellent cook. I understand why you Juan are getting fat.
Thanks for everything. All your guides work very hard. You have a great staff. I look forward to coming back again hopefully we will be able to in a couple of years.
Rod Janz rjanz from AR
Rod

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is it hard to have ducks shipped back to be mounted in the states. Could you do a duck hunt and black buck hunt together. thanks

Posts: 559 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Yes you can combine with black buxks and yes you can take the ducks to America .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

posted Hide Post
We had a great time hunting with Juan and his family. The Perdix and dove hunting was good as well. This was my fifth trip to South America and was the best combo hunt I have done.

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much my friend ,its very easy to guide pros like you . Wink

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
posted Hide Post
I likewise, have hunted with Juan and his family. MY wife and I had an exceptional hunt and I can recommend Juan without reservation.

Posts: 790 | Location: La Luz, New Mexico USA | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to give a big shout out to Juan Pozzi and his family and crew at Los Dogos! We spent 4 fantastic days with them and had a really great time. The duck hunting was unbelievable! Lots of birds, great food and company. Also very affordable. They do it right and I recommend him to anyone that is thinking of hunting there. I have been to Argentina and Uruguay a number of times and they may be the best value available!BLAINE BURNS WWW.BLACKDOGOUTFITTERSALBERTA.COM

Posts: 1 | Location: Tofield, Alberta. Canada | Registered: 10 June 2015

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
DEAR FRIENDS WE HAVE AN SPECIAL OFERT OF 5 DAYS HUNTING 4 DAYS AND FISHING IN THE PARANA RIVER ONE DAY FOR 1800US .SHELLS 17US THE BOX SHOTGUNS INCLUDED .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Forgive my ignorance; but what are the best times for Argentinian duck hints?

Posts: 1928 | Location: Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: 30 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
We hunt April to july in flooded sorgun and in the San Javier river .And dec to feb on special permits on rice fields in Santa Fe.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA