Notify
Tools

Trophy Elephant bull and croc special Zimbabwe
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Lin Stanton
posted
Hi all
I have a couple of elephant and croc hunts that I will try and sell before the shows. With all the rains in the country this year we are expecting large numbers of elephant moving in our area. They will be crop raiding and moving into our area during the day. Hunting will be tough but we can expect to shoot some decent bulls. March April and May would be the best time to come for trophy Bulls. If for some reason we can't find the right bull we can always down grade and shoot a non trophy bull. These elephant Bulls are exportable. Unfortunately Americans can't import them at this time.

10 day Trophy bull Elephant

Area- hwange communal land
PH - Lin Stanton
Dates- March April May

$900 per day for 10 days
$13500 trophy fee for trophy bull
$8500 for a non trophy bull

Expect to shoot 35lbs plus. I see no reason why we shouldn't get a bull in the mid fourties. These Bulls will be hunted during the day.

Add the following

$80 ranger fees per day
2% on day rate
4% on trophy fee

7 day croc hunt

$750 per day
$5500 trophy fee

Add on
2% day rate
4% trophy fee

Crocs hunt will be done later on in the season but can also be added on to a buff hunt. Expect to shoot crocs in the fourteen foot range.

If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact me on email.
I will be in Las Vegas for the SCI show in booth number 4147 if you want to come and see me.

Lin Stanton
6 Chapman rd
Burnside
Bulawayo
+263 779 913686

Lin Stanton
Email: lindon@mbalabalasafaris.com
www.mbalabalasafaris.com

Posts: 134 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 19 June 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What is the success rate for 35lbs bulls over the past 2 years with your outfit in this area?

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Lin Stanton
posted Hide Post
Hi Shootaway

I will answer as best as I can. I started hunting this area late in 2015 taking four non trophy Bulls. We did see some big Bulls but we were only after non trophy. 2016 was my first season here and we shot a total of 17 Bulls however most of them were non trophy out of the five trophy Bulls that we hunted we took 45 ,44,35,32. One was a fail because the guy was after a fifty pounder he turned down a forty. I hope this helps.

Lin Stanton
www.mbalabalasafaris.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks.It seems that it is a good hunt with a good price.I am looking around to see what my options are for 2017 or 2018.I am looking for a buff hunt or a low priced ele bull hunt or a low priced quality DG hunt.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Lin Stanton
posted Hide Post
Hi shootaway

If you send me an email I can give you some more options. Or if you are coming to Las Vegas we can meet up.

lindonstanton@yahoo.com

Lin Stanton
www.mbalabalasafaris.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
I'll pass by and say hello in Vegas.

posted Hide Post
Hey Lin,

Looks like an excellent here on offer. Would one be staying at the camp in sidinda???? It is such a Lovely place, one of the most picturesque camps in Zimbabwe, this is just my humble opinion.

"An elephant, Croc Vundu haven"

One of Us
Picture of Lin Stanton
posted Hide Post
Hi Dugong
Yes we will be staying in sidinda camp on the banks of the Zambezi river.

Lin Stanton
www.mbalabalasafaris.com

One of Us
Picture of Mississippian
posted Hide Post
I would enjoy pictures of this lovely place if you dont mind posting them!

Double Rifle Shooters Society

Posts: 1094 | Location: Yazoo City, Mississippi | Registered: 25 January 2004Reply With Quote