New
Find
Notify
Tools

south texas deer hunts
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm offering management hunts in south Texas located outside of McAllen Texas. We have two high fence ranches totalling more than 3,000 acres. The hunts include lodging, airport pick/drop off, 3 days of hunting, and a hog/javelina. The hunt is for a management buck up to the 130's. Price is $1,750 per hunt with group discounts when booking 4 or more hunts. This is a great hunt to bring out your clients. I'm not sure why my first post got deleted, but for the ones who posted please PM or email me so I can answer any questions you may have. Thanks and good luck this season....

Mark
(361)-701-8998
cactuskingoutfitters@yahoo.com

Posts: 42 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 21 June 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Cactus King

I'm not a moderator but the only reason your offer will have been deleted from this forum will be if it failed to comply with the rules which you'll find here: http://forums.accuratereloadin...2100588/m/1451093911

Hope that helps.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
We can nock the price down to $1,500 per hunter when booking a couple of hunts. Ask your buddies if they want to go deer hunting. If you would like to see pictures just email me. I'll send pictures of the lodge, animals taken last year, and recent trailcamera pictures taken in the last few weeks. It's going to be a fun hunt. I'll also post some pictures on this thread when I figure it out Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
anybody know how to post pictures? I've got a few pic's of the lodge and some of the deer killed last year.

one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
1. Get a free photobucket.com account set up.

2. Read this: Photo Posting Info Link-click here

3. Post photos

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Bob, thanks for the heads up. I've had a photobucket account for along time, didnt realize thats all I needed.

Here are some pictures of the Lodge and some deer we called management bucks last year. I've also attached some pictures of a trophy buck and some big exotics that we have also. Thanks for looking..... Good hunting

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

One of Us
posted Hide Post
TTT

I talked to somebody on the phone from florida about a predator hunt. There email started with "two skeptics" but I washed the piece of paper with their info and now I dont have it. If who ever I talked to would contact me again, I'd greatly appreciate it. I dont have your number or email, sorry about that....

one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cactus King:
Hey Bob, thanks for the heads up. I've had a photobucket account for along time, didnt realize thats all I needed.

Here are some pictures of the Lodge and some deer we called management bucks last year. I've also attached some pictures of a trophy buck and some big exotics that we have also. Thanks for looking..... Good hunting

Just a little help.

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Graybird, thank you very much for fixing those pictures. I really appreciate it....

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Serious Quail Hunters!!

We are working with a rancher who has 50,000 acres located through out south Texas. He has some land that has come up for lease, and we are looking for a serious group of hunters or a company to lease out the pasture(s). The ranches are located south of Hebbronville and then back up towards Laredo. We would like to find a group for a long term quail lease. This is one of the best quail seasons in along time, the range conditions are perfect and the hatch numbers are high. Contact me if you are interested. Thanks for your time.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Emailed you and left a message on your phone, but no response after I requested references.

Posts: 120 | Location: South Florida | Registered: 08 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Daniel I've had alot of emails and phone calls, I was in Cabo fishing for a week so if I missed your call it might have been during that time. I'll check over my emails and see if I can find the one you sent me, if so I'll send your requested info.